William and Kate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway there is a difference between airing an opinion about someone and airing it to them. I wouldn't comment on anyone's body to them.

The dress was pretty awful.

But her hair looked fab. Nice earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a comparison on Instagram of Kate wearing the tartan midi and the model on the runway. She looks even smaller than the model. Yes, she’s always been slim, but she’s thin at the moment. Women, especially after babies, don’t normally get thinner as they age. I hope she’s okay.

Weight aside, I disliked the dress, too. The drop was too drop-y and it just didn’t work, imo. They’re going to Scotland soon, aren’t they? Excited for more outfits!

Reactions: 12
Love love love the photos from today. They looked liked they had an absolute blast!

Reactions: 14
I absolutely think there was an affair - although I wonder if it was an emotional affair that never got physical... worse in my opinion- but they’ve clearly moved on - the affection in photos from this week in Scotland couldn’t be faked IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely think there was an affair - although I wonder if it was an emotional affair that never got physical... worse in my opinion- but they’ve clearly moved on - the affection in photos from this week in Scotland couldn’t be faked IMO.
Sorry late to the party. With who and when do we think it happened?

I don't think an emotional affair is worse ....something might start as physical but it can progress, it's hard not to have feelings p care about someone you are intimate with unless it was a quick duck / one night stand

Rose Hanbury apparently, Duchess of Chomondsley

Reactions: 1
Wasnt Louis meant to be Kate's c
Sorry late to the party. With who and when do we think it happened?
Wasnt Louis meant to be Kate's compensation when she found out about it? I read it was when she was pregnant with Charlotte. But I dont know why, if you found out your husband had an affair while you were pregnant you would say ' well I want another baby's but maybe he only wanted 2 and she saw an opportunity. Who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've never believed the affair rumours and weren't they started by a certain Ms Markle?!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw a TikTok vid recently which was obviously about them. I can't remember her username, but she is the blonde girl who re-enacts celebrity stories/gossip that people send to her (without using names).

Basically the story was from a person that works where William and Kate reside. They said that Rose and some other friends came over to have a dinner party with William and Kate. The person noticed that Rose and William were making eyes at each other across the table. A few weeks later, Kate went away somewhere, and William invited Rose over for a meal together, just the two of them. The next day, the cleaner found a used condom in a bin whilst clearing his bedroom. Apparently this happened in 2017.

It could be completely fictional, but I still found it interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a TikTok vid recently which was obviously about them. I can't remember her username, but she is the blonde girl who re-enacts celebrity stories/gossip that people send to her (without using names).

Basically the story was from a person that works where William and Kate reside. They said that Rose and some other friends came over to have a dinner party with William and Kate. The person noticed that Rose and William were making eyes at each other across the table. A few weeks later, Kate went away somewhere, and William invited Rose over for a meal together, just the two of them. The next day, the cleaner found a used condom in a bin whilst clearing his bedroom. Apparently this happened in 2017.

I did read that a Tatler reporter/journalist has a first-hand account of the affair after hearing it from some Astrocat.

• Haha

It sounds like fiction to me.

Reactions: 18
It sounds like fiction to me.
That does sound like fiction, but the Royals and the Aristos are always shagging each other, married or not. Its almost expected. I don't think William is cut that differently from every single other person in his family going back generations, and is going to be completely faithful. Apparently its common knowledge that he was having an affair among the Norfolk Set. They just keep schtum to protect their own. Fidelity is all terribly middle class!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That does sound like fiction, but the Royals and the Aristos are always shagging each other, married or not. Its almost expected. I don't think William is cut that differently from every single other person in his family going back generations, and is going to be completely faithful. Apparently its common knowledge that he was having an affair among the Norfolk Set. They just keep schtum to protect their own. Fidelity is all terribly middle class!
I don’t know if he’s had an affair or not, this is just so obviously made up it’s embarrassing. How do you know that it’s common knowledge among the Norfolk Set?

To me also. He is smarter like this - he would have flushed it down the toilet at least.

Sounds rather like something Harry would do 😉
He probably had his RPO do it for him. The poor dimwit is bound to be lost having to manage on his own.

I don’t know if he’s had an affair or not, this is just so obviously made up it’s embarrassing. How do you know that it’s common knowledge among the Norfolk Set?

He probably had his RPO do it for him. The poor dimwit is bound to be lost having to manage on his own.
I’m just concerned, if it’s true, about the discarded condom. 😱 Clear up after yourself, m8.

Reactions: 4
I’m just concerned, if it’s true, about the discarded condom. 😱 Clear up after yourself, m8.
I always remember the rumour that Charles had somebody squeeze the toothpaste on his toothbrush.
Maybe they're all lazy around personal hygiene!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.