Will Smith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to love Will Smith as did most people of my generation. But all this red table tit, airing their dirty laundry, and their precocious children was putting me off. He does this inspirational act all the time sharing his worldly advice. Mask truly slipped didn’t it. Security should have removed him and Oscar withdrawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
It was pretty unnerving. He seemed to laugh, then all of a sudden was up on stage to punch someone right in the face? That level of aggression, especially in a room full of your peers, is not normal. How he had the brass neck to sit there the rest of the night is beyond me. His speech gave me culty vibes too.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
He was laughing at the joke, did he see Jadas reaction or what?
Exactly. He was laughing at the joke until Jada gave him the evil eye. Jade herself has been vocal about her alopecia, making light of it, suggesting she’s not as sensitive about it as people make out. She’s a grown ass woman, if she was offended she should’ve stood up for herself, independent strong woman that she claims to be, and confronted (not slapped) Chris herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Used to love Will Smith as did most people of my generation. But all this red table tit, airing their dirty laundry, and their precocious children was putting me off. He does this inspirational act all the time sharing his worldly advice. Mask truly slipped didn’t it. Security should have removed him and Oscar withdrawn.
I agree, he should’ve been thrown out & the police called, certainly not given us award.
Clearly thinks he’s above the law. He’s a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Most of these nice guy images are carefully cultivated. Tom Hanks is another one who always gets lauded but I get weird vibes from him as well. I honestly think the only decent guy in Hollywood is Keanu ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Most of these nice guy images are carefully cultivated. Tom Hanks is another one who always gets lauded but I get weird vibes from him as well. I honestly think the only decent guy in Hollywood is Keanu ❤
You're forgetting Mark Ruffalo, Paul Rudd and Tom Holland.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
He was pissing himself laughing at the joke she must of given him the look. Made himself look a right idiot and that speech he did, that's where the acting came in. 🙄 Gervais would of took him to town and the rest of the lovies.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fake AF!
no doubt they've been friends for years.Nice choreography though, Will is well trained after all his films. Any publicity is better than none though eh? 😉
Should give Will enough coverage to sell his next film 😎

Reactions: 11
I suspect prior to getting to the venue tit happened, he was very triggered

Violence is never the answer

Reactions: 17
What a bizarre turn of events. Despite his whole "Mr Nice Guy" persona, Will Smith has always made me feel uneasy, but I could never put my finger on exactly why. They have a strange, cultish family dynamic all round.
This is exactly what I’ve just written on another thread. There is something generally off about the pair of them, there are a lot of unsavoury rumours out about them and this clearly hit a raw nerve. But jeez you can’t go around smacking people and certainly not on live TV. Chris Rock isn’t nearly as caustic as Ricky Gervais, so god help them if they ever attend the Golden Globes with him hosting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You're forgetting Mark Ruffalo, Paul Rudd and Tom Holland.
I’ve met Tom Holland in my line of work. Someone asked him for an autograph for their son. It wasn’t an inappropriate moment to ask at all. He refused. And he was not warm and friendly for the 8 hours I spent with him. I don’t expect celebs to be “on” all the time but sometimes you just know someone isn’t approachable or friendly famous or not. And he wasn’t that day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
This isn't a good look, is it? Hitting a guy with a learning disorder which can affect social skills...
Screenshot_20220328-075501_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-075509_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve met Tom Holland in my line of work. Someone asked him for an autograph for their son. It wasn’t an inappropriate moment to ask at all. He refused. And he was not warm and friendly for the 8 hours I spent with him. I don’t expect celebs to be “on” all the time but sometimes you just know someone isn’t approachable or friendly famous or not. And he wasn’t that day.
Who do these idiots think they are? If it wasn’t for the general public going to see their films & putting them where they are today they’d still be flipping burgers in McDonald’s! They need to show humility & gratitude for their fans & for the obscene lifestyle they enjoy.
oh & the £140,000 goody bags everyone was given at the Oscars - disgusting.
I hope Will Smith never has a film success again. He needs to be made an example of to educate people that you don’t resort to violence in any situation where you’re not physically trying to defend yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.