Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's had her children for a grand total of 24hrs & is on a buying spree again because she's a "boss babe" that can't actually be bothered to spend quality time with her children.
I get that your a buisness owner, but it's called time management.
Seems to have no issues with this when it comes to booking a shag pad away with her latest flavour of the month though 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh look 👀 she’s trying to make people think she has a mortgage but ever so slightly on the right edge is the word RENT 🤣 ‘you can win your mortgage or RENT paid for a year’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look 👀 she’s trying to make people think she has a mortgage but ever so slightly on the right edge is the word RENT 🤣 ‘you can win your mortgage or RENT paid for a year’
you dont typically get them new home gift boxes when you rent so hopefully she did get herself a mortgage.

Reactions: 1
Exactly what I thought! 🤣🤣🤣 & yes you can get these boxes when you rent depending on the estate agents.
A house I rented gave me a "welcome pack" that had teabags, a bottle of wine, fancy Crisps & biscuits, a bottle of zoflora etc...the house was a new build & even had a 'Sold' sign up, I hadn't bought it & was renting it but it was there from when the Landlord had bought it.
If your a try hard like Hollie you can make anything look "real". Just like how she's been a homeowner about 4 times previously.
& what was she posted 7 months after owning her business, that she was "retired in her 20s" 🤣🤣🤣 full of absolute tit as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if she bought this house then she is paying 2 mortgages then at the moment (highly doubt that) she would need the money from the property that she apparently just bought in hemsworth 2 months ago to transfer to this property, and it isn’t even sold yet. Also on average a sale of a property takes 8 - 12 weeks with the solicitors so again highly doubt she bought this. It’s rented and she is making out she bought it. 😳🙄 silly girl

Reactions: 4
Please do not tell me she’s bought a house with Jack😬😬😬

Maybe I’m just thinking outside the box, but I don’t know, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Hugo- Hollies cat?
I was literally coming here to say the same thing! So she basically left Ryan with all the animals she hoarded as well as all the children?! I don't even know how many cats & rats she had...I remember she had an entire bedroom dedicated to the Rats & kept "adopting" them.

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s left insta. Won’t be for long though. Probably. She is an attention seeker and needs to ‘promote’ her singing career too 🙄

Reactions: 2
So sad about Hugo, especially since that was HER cat from before she even met Ryan. She has such a blatant disregard for her animals it's disgusting. There was Hugo, Wolfie, Koda (who she still shares w Ryan), Desmond the other cane corso, I'm sure there was another cane corso too, all the rats, fish, the next brood of cats etc.

Just vile. She should be ashamed of herself.

Same with Lorna, getting her dogs ears tipped etc which is ILLEGAL, breeding the dogs, breeding the cats they had. Remember they had all those bulldogs? Then the sphynx cats?

Reactions: 6
Neither of them should own pets 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hollie deactivating is definitely boyfriend drama related. Trouble in paradise with Jacky boy again?

Ryan is a trooper, he picked up all the pieces without any kind of public complaint when I’m sure he could’ve dragged Hollie for filth. I hope he’s doing okay raising those two little babies.

Reactions: 7
I give Hollie till after the weekend or maybe a week at most. She will be back. Or back with a new account. Also on the animal front - she can’t look after her own kids full time so animals have no chance with her. No idea why she moved to a big house when it’s just her (possibly Jack too) and zero kids half of the time.

Reactions: 5
Neither of them should own pets 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hollie deactivating is definitely boyfriend drama related. Trouble in paradise with Jacky boy again?

Ryan is a trooper, he picked up all the pieces without any kind of public complaint when I’m sure he could’ve dragged Hollie for filth. I hope he’s doing okay raising those two little babies.
Totally agree. She's publicly smeared Ryan so many times and made out like he's a prick but he's kept his mouth shut and looked after those boys and those animals without a single complaint. Don't think there's any relationship drama though, they're still together on FB and we all know what she's like for jumping the gun and calling herself single then taken the next minute!

Reactions: 3