Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anyone used the products? I just came across this thread after seeing them constantly on Instagram as they’re local ish to me. I’m definitely intrigued, the testimonials make it look like miracle oil!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel that Lorna and her partner are technically (silent partners) in the business, iknow Lorna and hollie are the owners but I feel hollie does most of the advertising ect, Lorna kind of seems to be behind the scenes….
Maybe they put the original money behind it all and hollie kind of piggybacked onto the idea

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Hollie’s kids are fine kids but I couldnt think of anything worse than having someone else’s kids around me when I was in labor.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Hollie’s kids are fine kids but I couldnt think of anything worse than having someone else’s kids around me when I was in labor.
I was thinking this! I also can't not think how it could be somewhat traumatic for the kids !!

Reactions: 1
Had anyone used the products? I just came across this thread after seeing them constantly on Instagram as they’re local ish to me. I’m definitely intrigued, the testimonials make it look like miracle oil!
That'll be because Hollie writes the reviews pretending to be someone else, if you go back through the thread you'll see screenshot from where she got caught out as she was still logged in to the WW account & it showed her name as the "owner" 🙄 silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
None of their reviews are legit, especially on the website. That's why she fake DM's herself with "reviews" and posts them to her story 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No, just seen this on zoopla
The plot thickens. So this house was sold in feb for £100k she moved in (can’t think when that was now) and then went it up for sale again for £170k a few weeks later and was sold in July according to this Zoopla advert.

Now the company who originally had it for sale on Zoopla ‘roots property’ and said it was sold on there have it for sale again on social media saying it’s not on rightmove yet. Something just doesn’t add up with this house.
---
Sold on Zoopla ? Very very overpriced though.

Attachments

Last edited:
If Hollie says she has bought her new house she is lying. She didn’t buy the house she is in now she clearly moved into a rented house and the landlord wants to sell it. Because it took me all of 2 minutes to find her new home and why would you buy a house, sell it and then move into a rented house (Hint Google image search is a great option) Her new home is £1,600 a month in RENT 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh it’s because she wants a big posh house to show off and lie and say it’s her. What happened to staying Humble.

Attachments

If Hollie says she has bought her new house she is lying. She didn’t buy the house she is in now she clearly moved into a rented house and the landlord wants to sell it. Because it took me all of 2 minutes to find her new home and why would you buy a house, sell it and then move into a rented house (Hint Google image search is a great option) Her new home is £1,600 a month in RENT 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh it’s because she wants a big posh house to show off and lie and say it’s her. What happened to staying Humble.
Why can’t those boys just have a stable home, can’t be good all this moving about ect

Why can’t those boys just have a stable home, can’t be good all this moving about ect
I give her 6 months tops before she realises that £1600 in rent and then her bills and council tax and her lifestyle becomes way too much even with her ‘fabulous business’ income. My god they must be paying themselves very very well if she can afford to pay that kind of rent and bills. I’d rather have the money in the bank for the future.
Also she contradicts herself so much. One minute she wants the farmhouse and land and feral kids and the next she rents a new build house with no character close to the sound of the Motorway.

Last edited:
I was just coming on here to post about this! She was bragging about being able to "own a mansion in Texas" for the amount she was paying for this house....well clearly not hun because we can see the valuation that the Estate agents have listed it for!
She 100% NEVER owned that house, there is no way you would go through an entire mortgage application process to buy a house in June to then have it for sale in August & be moving in to a crappy newbuild for £1500 rent per month.
None of this makes her look like she has a glamorous life everyone just thinks she's a sad, attention seeking gif.
Starting her "next chapter"....or being caught out in a Web of lies you spun about being a homeowner & you'll be sleeping on your Mums livingroom floor again while still not seeing your children & desperately trying yo get pregnant & buying more tatt for your next RENT3D property

Attachments

• Haha
If you look at the photos though they were taken just after she moved in. Which I find very weird. And it actually went up sale at the end of July on Zoopla and with Roots for £170k and sold within 3 days. Now it’s been advertised for sale again.
---
If she did buy it and now selling it and taking on a rented instead she will have mortgage penalties to pay so I highly doubt she bought it. I’m almost certain she did not buy that house.

Attachments

Maybe the sale fell through? So it never actually sold, like Sold STC?

If it was rented & the landlord wanted to list it for sale, they legally they can take photos of the property while your living there as long as they give you notice...which would make sense for why her stuff is in the photos.

To me this seems like someone bought the house, the sale fell through, decided to rent it in the meantime & has now put it for sale again, she could well of moved in on a rolling contract or even a 6 month one.

Either which way, she is full of tit 🤣🤣

Yeah you are probably right that the original sale fell through so it’s back up again.

Just don’t get why she feels compelled to tell lies and says she bought a house and make a fuss about it when she ‘probably’ didn’t. If that’s the case she has just made herself look like a proper idiot. I’m waiting for her to say she bought this house. I probably shouldn’t have said anything about it being rented until she announced that but she will read on here and know we know the truth 😂

She is absolutely unrecognisable as a person… all this and the boys don’t even live with her lol