Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me as all these family orientated stories, she’s trying to prove something to someone….

I’m all for people having fun and living their life! No problem at all with going out and having a drink but it’s how often she seems to do it, that’s the concern
Agree. Why can’t she do normal everyday stuff with them at home when she has them. Like play on the floor with them. Don’t think I can recall ever seeing her with books and educational toys for them. Does she even do home cooked meals for them. Taking them out all the time means pub meals and burger vans, cafes. It’s the laziest form of parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
gets rid of the kids and swaps them for the dog. Goes to a beer garden and lets the scruffy mutt sit it’s dirty arse down on the table and laughs about it. Dirty cow. Whilst she sips her wine as usual. Didn’t have her kids long this weekend did she. Is wine more important ? She has a massive drink problem, why is her family or friends not saying anything to her. It’s in every shot she takes these days.

gets rid of the kids and swaps them for the dog. Goes to a beer garden and lets the scruffy mutt sit it’s dirty arse down on the table and laughs about it. Dirty cow. Whilst she sips her wine as usual. Didn’t have her kids long this weekend did she. Is wine more important ? She has a massive drink problem, why is her family or friends not saying anything to her. It’s in every shot she takes these days.
that’s why she wanted to collab with a drinks company so she had an excuse to drink “for work purposes.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I actually think her “drink problem” is more for show/she feels like it makes her cool that she drinks. It’s another layer of personality to her.

This reel. Oh what lies. ‘I’m a single mum of 3 kids’ she has them on a weekend. And the eldest she has a few days a week. Can’t stand people that lie. And yes her skin is absolutely tit to say she owns a skincare company. If it was that good why hasn’t it cleared her skin up by now. More lies.

Attachments

This reel. Oh what lies. ‘I’m a single mum of 3 kids’ she has them on a weekend. And the eldest she has a few days a week. Can’t stand people that lie. And yes her skin is absolutely tit to say she owns a skincare company. If it was that good why hasn’t it cleared her skin up by now. More lies.
It’s like she forgets what she’s shared online about her life and the kids etc so it’s so easy to catch her out.

Skincare can only do so much when someone is living the lifestyle Hollie does of frequent alcohol consumption and no doubt an unhealthy diet to go with it.

She literally gives no shits. So for one she drives about without restraining that dog of hers. Which I am sure is the law now, a dog should be restrained whilst travelling in a car. Two, she drives about filming whilst she drives with the phone in her hand (not in a holder this time) just so she can get the shot of Lorna stroking the dog. Putting their life in danger and other road users. Boils my piss. What if she lost concentration and took out a car and killed the people inside. It happens. Literally so pissed off with this women.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230704-234943_Instagram.jpg

bleeping hell 😳

Actual disgrace though filming Megan while driving when she's heavily pregnant. If they crash they're fucked

Oh fgs she got a cat now. Wonder when she will get bored of it ?
A moment of silence for Hugo (her first cat), Desmond (the other cane corso), the collie she had briefly (Wolf), and the countless rats, fish and cats that have all gone to the void. Sure doesn't give a toss, does she?

Reactions: 4
it’s a really beatiful cat too I hope she treats it well, and not like the rest.🤢

Maybe someone needs to treat her the way she treats animals and others and it might give her an enlightenment.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230702_215800_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone else see this on the weekend?! Why in gods name would you call your Mum a "sexy lil C*nt" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick