Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ryan moving on has our Hols rattled to her core. Very happy for him!

Reactions: 3
Kaine and Lorna have taken their kids on holiday to Disneyland while our Hol can't wait to go on her solo holiday :sick:

Anyway, can we all agree that these reviews are fake :unsure: at least change the names hun 🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kaine and Lorna have taken their kids on holiday to Disneyland while our Hol can't wait to go on her solo holiday :sick:

Anyway, can we all agree that these reviews are fake :unsure: at least change the names hun 🥴🥴

Oh nooooo😂😂😂 has anyone here ever tried their stuff?! I have 👀

Reactions: 1
I have was really underwhelming for what I paid but also how long it took to arrive. 🙈
I thought the same as well. I got a couple of bits for Xmas last yr and I was so excited to try it all but was so disappointed I ended up giving it all to a friend.

Oh and their wax melts are tit, I’m a huge smellies person and wanted to try some, I could have got more fragrance from a burp tbh.

• Haha
The way the reviews are all the same date too 😳

Hollie driving and filming herself is always gross but doing it with her baby in the back? Unforgivable. And the lyrics she’s singing even say “did you get into a car crash”… How about you save the vanity for when your kids lives aren’t at stake? Stupid dick.

Reactions: 7
The way the reviews are all the same date too 😳

Hollie driving and filming herself is always gross but doing it with her baby in the back? Unforgivable. And the lyrics she’s singing even say “did you get into a car crash”… How about you save the vanity for when your kids lives aren’t at stake? Stupid dick.
Someone needs to report her for reckless driving and child endangerment 🤭

Does anyone else wonder how the hell her kids cope with the flash in their faces all the time? Drives me mental!!

Reactions: 4
Uh oh, little miss hollies car reg is on show, would be a shame if someone found out the DVLA hasn’t got any MOT information for her registered vehicle 🙀🙀🙀🙀

As much as I would like to think she’d get a fine for that, I don’t think it’s necessary if a car is brand new

I follow Ryan on insta – very happy to see his new relationship is going well. Explains all the sad songs and stupid “don’t settle” posts we’ve seen from humble Hol this week 🤣

Reactions: 2
New cars don’t need an MOT for the first three years.
Oh yeah I know that one, although I thought it was longer than 3 for electric and or hybrids 💭💭💭

Shows how easy it is to find out someone’s information though, if I was in the public eye like she I wouldn’t even be showing any proof of anything, not even my front door🙀

Oh yeah I know that one, although I thought it was longer than 3 for electric and or hybrids 💭💭💭

Shows how easy it is to find out someone’s information though, if I was in the public eye like she I wouldn’t even be showing any proof of anything, not even my front door🙀
Definitely, a quick google and you can find out so much! I agree, I’m a nobody on social media with not even 2K followers but I wouldn’t post my car number plate or things to do with my home etc whereas Hollie is very blasé and too caught up in showing off.

She reminds me of those obnoxious Stone Island wearers who always have to “get the badge in” the photo. Except she does that with her teeth LMAO. Must show everyone these teeth! Custom made don’t u know