Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to see if she’ll even be able to sing anymore and if she’ll have a lisp still?

Reactions: 2
You can see they’re too big for her mouth🥲 when she said “what the duck” in the second half of the video on her story it looks like she’s saying thuck🥲

Reactions: 4
I think she’s completely blind to how huge they are, they’ve made all of her other teeth the same length as her two front ones without filing them down when they were already too big for her mouth. I was thinking about having the same procedure but after seeing the state of hers I think I’ll pass 🫣🐴

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour in that restaurant is worse than the teeth. I can’t believe how disgusting she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her behaviour in that restaurant is worse than the teeth. I can’t believe how disgusting she is 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's actually vile isn't she 🥲
And if her mum and sister are there who has the kids? Is it one of the 38746478272 dads 😂

She's actually vile isn't she 🥲
And if her mum and sister are there who has the kids? Is it one of the 38746478272 dads 😂
Didn’t she literally just put a story up last night saying “I think they’re happy to all be back together” … 🫣

Reactions: 1
What’s with the “woe is me” tit she’s posting?like- Hen, you’re prancing around with ya flashy car and ya too white massive teeth what more could you ask for😂 it makes me wonder how self absorbed she is, she’s got everything she could want and more but still not good enough🤭

Reactions: 3
What are those teeth 🤮 they look like she takes them out at night and puts them in a jar of denture liquid 🤣 money not worth spent. Way too big for her mouth. She looks really goofy now.

Does anyone remember when Lorna’s house was broken into and Kane was attacked with a machete before she gave birth to their youngest?

… why is Hollie always filming the inside of Lorna’s house after something like that happened? I’d be mortified

Does anyone remember when Lorna’s house was broken into and Kane was attacked with a machete before she gave birth to their youngest?

… why is Hollie always filming the inside of Lorna’s house after something like that happened? I’d be mortified
Because Hollie likes to brag about how rich her and her friends are

Surely that’s sets off alarm bells for Lorna? Why would you want anyone seeing the contents of your house, perfect recipe for a break in?

Jesus that girl is unbelievably annoying. I’m all for body positivity but she does love herself doesn’t she. She thinks she is gods gift. Shutttt the F**K up.

And don’t get me started on the singing. Half the time she doesn’t know the lyrics and mumbles and then just looks into the camera so she can love herself some more. She is so boring. Literally just singing and drinking and bragging and posing. Make no wonder she can’t keep a man.

She’s so envious too of Lorna and Kaines relationship. Wouldn’t be surprised if she comes between them one way or another.

5EA99D1C-62AC-40CA-9077-F09F35668905.jpeg

This makes me cringe so much. Does she think she’s being sexy stroking her false horsey teeth with her tongue 🤮

ive gone back over the footage on her story’s of her sat in the car showing the map. Doesn’t take a genius to work out where lornas house is if you know the area she lives in and you have google maps. She’s so thick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long time lurker but she definitely thinks her tit smells like roses. There is something so off about how she constantly films Lorna and Kaine gushing about them its so weird.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s very telling how her only “night out friends” are her mum, sisters and business partner. No actual friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories ….. wow, just wow. Naming and shaming her dad (who she apparently doesn’t know 🙄) for abandoning her and her sister then deleting it 🫣🫣

Reactions: 2