Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Do we think her drastic weight loss is to do with drugs?
I didn't know she was a mum till those comments tbh...I was shocked because she does not seem like a Mother whatsoever. I had my first at 22 as a single mum, grew up overnight, no more parties, no more benders. If she wanted too, she would have?
She seems very woe is me and harbours a huge victim mentality which will just send her round in circles for a few more decades until she can fully accept she needs to put the drugs and alcohol behind her fully and accept her shortcomings and move forward..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her latest rant about the security code seems so weird… hospitals are public buildings? It sounds like you get onto a corridor that leads to various places and that’s it?

Obviously not great if it’s meant to be a staff only door but she’s acting as if it gives you access to the medicine cupboard or something when it sounds like actually it’s a slightly different entrance to A&E. And why doesn’t she just contact them instead of making a rambling tiktok if she cares that much, surely that’s better than pointing out a security flaw to everyone on TikTok?

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She’s posted a weird video now about not making TikToks for a while with no details and honestly it just seems like again trying to trigger people’s worries - if she posts as normal on club like she did last time it will absolutely prove it to me. I hope it is this and not that she’s genuinely about to do something.

I know there are elements she can’t help, but she’s very emotionally manipulative and very good at saying things that make her sound like she’s got a lot of insight and is seeking help but I just don’t think she has any intention of properly complying with a medication regime or even properly trying to address her addiction so she’s stuck in the cycle. She is absolutely as problematic as Hollie she’s just problematic in a different way: they both clearly are genuinely ill and have genuine problems but they don’t want help and you can’t help someone who isn’t ready.
She’s made the video of her walking outside and looking upset, not long after posting one of being in hospital again. It’s all very manipulative.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Anyone follow her/see her on TikTok?
She is getting some slack tonight about her kid being in foster care and her not helping her situation (alcohol/drugs/mental health) etc. She has also been accused of 'faking' her psychosis and being a bit of an attention seeker.
I don't know if she is totally genuine tbh. She seems really immature.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
She’s in hospital isn’t she? She really is ‘woe is me’.
It just all seems so...exhausting. for everyone around her. For herself. For the already deplorable resources we have in this country for mental health.

gimm3more

VIP Member
So people in tiktok her comments are really worried and concerned
It’s not just her - it’s other mental health/chronic illness tiktokers/SM users too - but I hate they basically bait their followers into forming fucked up parasocial relationships. Nobody should be worried about a stranger online that they don’t know, as a result of their own poor life choices. It’s so fucked up.

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Anyone follow her/see her on TikTok?
She is getting some slack tonight about her kid being in foster care and her not helping her situation (alcohol/drugs/mental health) etc. She has also been accused of 'faking' her psychosis and being a bit of an attention seeker.
I don't know if she is totally genuine tbh. She seems really immature.
She’s an absolute crackpot for sure. I don’t think she should be on tiktok when she’s in hospital or clearly not got the capacity to post. It’s hard to watch. Those comments about her kid were spot on tbf. There’s a fine line between advocating for mental health awareness and competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.

• Heart
It’s not just her - it’s other mental health/chronic illness tiktokers/SM users too - but I hate they basically bait their followers into forming fucked up parasocial relationships. Nobody should be worried about a stranger online that they don’t know, as a result of their own poor life choices. It’s so fucked up.
Her cousin has now posted she’s safe and been sectioned so hopefully she’s getting the help she needs but it’s so fucked up that she manipulates her followers like that.

I have no doubt the mental illness is real and she does need to be sectioned but the repeated videos making people really worried while she posts in places that are hidden behind paywalls is clearly deliberate at this point and it’s seriously fucked up.

It also shows a level of awareness IMO - yes she’s ill and some of the behaviour is entirely that before @MyLittlePony25 says it’s that I don’t understand but it’s consistently her making a worrying post on tiktok then posting somewhere you have to pay to see without bothering to say she’s ok to the hundreds of worried comments on her TT, never a worrying post on TikTok then posting on insta. It’s deliberate and calculated to manipulate her worried followers into subscribing to things that make her money, presumably to feed a drug addiction. Addiction is an illness and people do a lot to feed it but it’s not an excuse for it anymore than it would be an excuse if she was robbing people on the street.

• Heart
So she’s back and has done a video about how she is. She does seem to be unwell to be honest.
I think she is unwell but I suspect also still using.

It just doesn’t add up for me that she couldn’t post on tiktok because she sold her phone and then just couldn’t yet she was still posting away on club pretty much the entire time.

competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.
This is 100000% it. It’s really weird seeing her perform like this for tiktok (and you can see her face lights up when she gets into it all) when there are baby steps she could be taking eg attending NA/AA meetings (even if not sober, the only requirement for attendance is a desire to stop!). They do CHIT meetings which are documented for social services/probation review too.

Although all of this assumes she wants to be reunited with the child which isn’t always the case.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Everything & anything can be a very real thing. Unless she really wants to change she won't. If it wasn't for this weird MH community on tiktok she would just be known as the local smack rat. Tiktok has given her a platform for the attention she craves & money.
More & more I've seen people like her being prosecuted for wasting police time & I'm all for that.
No one will ever change my mind that her & Holly are just a waste of tax payers money.

As someone who has also battled with addiction, its not as easy as attending meetings and 'stopping partying' - if it was, don't you think there would be NO addicts in this world???????
No where in my comment did I imply that - I’m coming up to 9 years sober (god willing) and am in the rooms myself so am fully aware that 12 step programs take work and willing and not everyone gets it, and those who do can take a few attempts before they achieve any form of long term sobriety. My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time, I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.

But as my comment says that assumes she wants the child back, which might not be the case.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I agree, there are a few around that clearly have real issues and need the treatment they’re getting but I can’t understand why someone doesn’t take their phone off them for their own good, especially when they’re inpatient. I felt the same about Charlie Smith on Twitter, she posted a lot of videos in the throes of mania/psychosis including during the eventual hospitalisation (and in her blog after said she’d bought loads of shit she couldn’t afford) and it just seems like someone should step in to protect them while they’re clearly not in a place to do so themselves.

I also think Helena can’t have it both ways with regards to her privacy/her child, you can’t post everything about your condition and addiction (some behind a paywall) and videos of you with the child that’s been taken off you and then get aggy if people ask about it or jump to logical conclusions based on what’s been posted. Obviously she has the right not to answer but people are gonna ask about what you put out there. Nobody would have known she had a child if she hadn’t posted that video with him at Christmas and then frequently used hashtags relating to social services.
If you scroll back far she posted some videos of her pregnant....including being in psych ward whilst pregnant and a video about being pregnant and homeless.

• Sad

Lilithcatharsis

She liked someone's comment that said it was drug induced psychosis, she posted a new video today from hospital I can't help but think she misses the views and attention from when she was admitted and several of her videos got really high views, it's like she's chasing that

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
It’s the same as that Holly girl who keeps jumping in the Thames then ending back up in hospital she has a thread on here too (notbrokenjustyet)

the same goes for soooo many creators. Like posting their entire lives online but get mad when people bring up the very things they’ve made public! It’s insane!
Oh she frustrates me endlessly and I’ve had to block her. She is repeatedly filming while sectioned. It’s like she’s intentionally creating the life she has, relying on the NHS and other public services meanwhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s back on tiktok again after another hospitalisation that sounds like it was due to drug induced psychosis. It must be so difficult for the people around her, she seems to come out on a high (the video is very manic) and then crash straight back down again.

She is mentally unwell, seems to be a manic episode or on its way to being a manic episode. Not selfish when she can’t control it.

this thread shows how little understanding people have of mental illness.
Kind of agree. The comment about her mental breakdowns being relentless.. well yeah that’s the reality of mental health issues. It doesn’t just go away.