Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
No where in my comment did I imply that - I’m coming up to 9 years sober (god willing) and am in the rooms myself so am fully aware that 12 step programs take work and willing and not everyone gets it, and those who do can take a few attempts before they achieve any form of long term sobriety. My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time, I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.

But as my comment says that assumes she wants the child back, which might not be the case.
'My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time' - but that is exactly it - it isn't your free time to be judging her.. You've no idea what goes on behind closed doors..

'I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.' - good for you - not everyone has a choice when it comes to things like this.

Her new account is coming up on my fyp (unwholesomehelena). Is she reposting old videos? I'm sure her tooth is chipped again in some of them. But she isn't explaining which of them are old as far as I can tell
Her tooth is still chipped now I think, there was a story about it falling out after it had been done. The latest one where she says she’s back in hospital is now I think but the rest are varying levels of old.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
So back on ticktok after a bit of time in a psych ward been in and out since snd changed her name to unwholesomehelena lol more fitting

Hidihidi

Her new account is coming up on my fyp (unwholesomehelena). Is she reposting old videos? I'm sure her tooth is chipped again in some of them. But she isn't explaining which of them are old as far as I can tell

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I think that’s fair enough, it’s the way she posts worrying things on the “free” social media ie tiktok while she’s posting normally on club/OF that you have to pay for - knowing that people will be worried enough to go over and pay for club or OF to see what she’s posted and if she’s ok. That’s not just attention seeking to me, that’s sheer manipulation to try to get money out of people.
Possibly the addiction and need for money fuelling it.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
She liked someone's comment that said it was drug induced psychosis, she posted a new video today from hospital I can't help but think she misses the views and attention from when she was admitted and several of her videos got really high views, it's like she's chasing that
Better than chasing the heroin dragon I suppose 🤣🤣

Salbot

Does anyone know what happened to her? She’s been MIA on tik tok for a while and I was genuinely wondering if she managed to get home okay.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Oh I think she is deffo still using. And I'm sure this 'psychosis ' is drug induced which can go away once someone has sobered up!? I don't know its weird...
She mentioned recently her husband left her...in previous videos she said he is sober . Wonder if he had enough and is trying to sort out getting their son back without her 🤔 meanwhile she is posting videos of hanging around with random men learning how to ride a bike?!
Her son is her husbands son too?! What the hell happened for them to take this child out of their care?!

gimm3more

VIP Member
So I am so unsure on this one! I don’t get her. I feel like she might just be jumping on the MH bandwagon. I don’t know. Soooo glad I found this thread though 🤣
She’s definitely batshit crazy
The exaggerated hand movements on every video piss me off so much😭

I’m vaguely familiar with where she’s referring to and I think she just means the ambulance entrance to A&E? I accidentally walked through there once and one time staff even held the door open for me to come in.

Also, from what I remember, ED paeds is secure as staff need to tap their cards to get in, and everyone else needs to press the buzzer to be let in.

Security are there for a reason. She could’ve just contacted hospital security or failing that even PALS.
I enjoy how in the comments she’s saying someone could just walk out of the MH area due to it and then in response to someone saying the door is automatic she says it is if you’re exiting but to go in you need the code… so someone could just walk out anyway because you don’t need the code to get out 😂

And her (ex?)husband is the comments asking her to call him

bella79

So I am so unsure on this one! I don’t get her. I feel like she might just be jumping on the MH bandwagon. I don’t know. Soooo glad I found this thread though 🤣