Who should present Love Island 2022?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munya Chawawa for the voice over. Impressions, funny, clever, popular. Maya Jama for the presenter or AJ Odudu, both funny, loud, and seem caring. Which I think is very important for this type of presenter.

Reactions: 2
Not Laura Whitmore.
Rylan would be good possibly. They need someone not up their own arse who can show empathy and have a laugh.

Reactions: 7
Rylan doing the main show with Maura doing the spin off/after show thing. I’ve never watched that, who presents it usually?

Rylan doing the main show with Maura doing the spin off/after show thing. I’ve never watched that, who presents it usually?
Laura does both. The presenter is only on the main show a handful of times during the whole season. The after show is every Sunday. I would love Emma Willis to do the interviews/reunion show because of how well she dealt with all the big brother drama.

Reactions: 1
Laura does both. The presenter is only on the main show a handful of times during the whole season. The after show is every Sunday. I would love Emma Willis to do the interviews/reunion show because of how well she dealt with all the big brother drama.
Thank you! I usually only watch the main show, is the after show worth watching? I’m pictures big brothers little brother in which case I think Maura definitely would be good for that. Emma would be great for the main show!

Or for the side show amber, I loved her. What is she doing now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thank you! I usually only watch the main show, is the after show worth watching? I’m pictures big brothers little brother in which case I think Maura definitely would be good for that. Emma would be great for the main show!

Or for the side show amber, I loved her. What is she doing now?
It’s use to be good for drama and interviews from contestants who got voted out. Last years after shows and reunion proved how down hill it went, the viewing figures weren’t great.

I personally don’t really see the reason why the main show needs a host. They get paid over 600k to strut into the villa and really not much speaking happens from the host. The contestants get most results of the votes via text from the producers which has worked well enough. I would love for them to replace Ian, I don’t find him funny at all. I like both girls but probably best to get someone with more experience for after show.

I watched MAFS after show with AJ Odudu presenting. I reckon she would be perfect for the love island after show. It’s annoying that Itv use the same presenters over again and ignore what the viewers want.

I would go as far to say that literally ANYONE would be better than Laura Whitmore!!
I think Rylan is a great shout, wouldn’t mind AJ either.

Reactions: 6
Snoochie Shy? I thought she came across well on I’m a Celeb

I think LI should be cancelled after all the suicides.

Rylan is a good shout tho!