Who should present Love Island 2022?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maya jama, Nella Rose, or Maura Higgins.. But Laura definitely needs to be replaced 100%. Such a cold hearted, awkward presenter, no compassion or people skills she is absolutely dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Defo not Maya Jama, my bf would never turn the telly off he loves her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rylan would be good! Laura Whitmore was so stiff and awkward, it wasn't a good fit for her at all

Reactions: 9
Defo not Maya Jama, my bf would never turn the telly off he loves her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rylan would be good! Laura Whitmore was so stiff and awkward, it wasn't a good fit for her at all
Her attempt to "recreate" Caroline's entrance walk into the villa makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
Maya jama, Nella Rose, or Maura Higgins.. But Laura definitely needs to be replaced 100%. Such a cold hearted, awkward presenter, no compassion or people skills she is absolutely dreadful.
Nella Rose is an interesting suggestion, I hadn't heard of her before.

I’d go with Georgia Townend who was on the show for all of 5 mins last year - an injustice to her as she’s hilarious! Very likable and witty.

Reactions: 9
Rylan is a great shout! Caroline was such a hard act to follow, having a guy present it would be like a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 12
The Scum are reporting Whitmores in talks with the bosses 🤨
They should listen to the viewers and give us someone who’s got the presenting capability.

Reactions: 6