Who is your celebrity crush?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avril Lavigne
Phoebe Bridgers
Ali Spagnola (she's a fitness / comedy youtuber)
Jenny Nicholson
Nigella Lawson
Todd Cantwell
Justin Bieber (to an extent. He's hot, but annoying)

I like geeky girls, tomboys, MILFs and twinks :ROFLMAO:

2 on my list that are sadly no longer with us,

Raoul Julia (The Addams family)
Lewis Collins (The Professionals)
John Bercow who is still v much with us.

Reactions: 1
Scott Eastwood - all day every day for me 🤤

Oh and Cillian Murphy, but only as Tommy Shelby

Tom Hardy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Paul Rudd
Reece Shearsmith
The two men I would leave my husband for 🥰
Ah with you on Paul Rudd, have loved him most of my life 🤣

I like Ryan Reynolds and will leave my husband for him when I meet him in Wrexham (obviously he’ll bin Blake Lively straight away) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dermot Kennedy - there is just something about him…. His eyes and the little dimples when he smiles ❤ and his voice - speaking or singing. Never mind leaving my husband for him, I would sell my soul to the devil himself for 1 night with Dermot Kennedy!

• Haha
Alex Hoegh Anderson

20069b862b7439990e1b5062060ce51c.jpg

Also had a weird sex dream involving Leo DiCaprio last night if that counts

Ah with you on Paul Rudd, have loved him most of my life 🤣

I like Ryan Reynolds and will leave my husband for him when I meet him in Wrexham (obviously he’ll bin Blake Lively straight away) 🤣
I used to like Ryan Reynolds but I don’t know, he got a bit tiresome with trying to be funny all the time. I’m sure he will lose sleep over it obviously 😂😂😂

• Haha
jason momoa & henry cavill are definitely top 2 for me too 😍
LOVING Henry lately!! I work with Horses and play Witcher 3, am obsessed! He's so active on his Instagram so in the last few weeks he put up that he was back working with these Friesian horses and the horse trainer, they both put up posts of them out riding them, they are on location filming. But the trainer had a regular pic of Henry on his own Instagram aswell. And it just comes across Henry seems very easy-going, other actors might be a dick about that. But on his own Instagram, he's always posting either nerdy stuff he's into or the Gym/supplements stuff so he's like a basic Gym influencer aswell for Muscletech?😂 Like, he's literally coming on with those kinds of explaining, encouraging posts for beginners etc in the gym.... yet he's like a movie star who normally that whole thing might be beneath them? He's puttn alota pressure there on the usual Gymshark/Sponsored athletes we are normally graced with! Just very interesting 🤠. But ya hot as hell as Geralt and like I love Witcher 3 Geralt❤

YESS! Fassbender is 2nd to Henry Cavill for me and I live like 45 mins from Killarney, Co. Kerry in Ireland where he's from! Go there all the time. Is it true he's split up from Alicia?? Saw it on another thread??

• Heart
Leo DiCaprio - I just love him, have since I was a child.

Ana de Armas - she’s beautiful

Robert Pattinson, currently. Not someone I've fancied before but I saw The Batman a couple of days ago and he was phenomenal in it. It helps that in real life he comes acrosss as someone with a great sense of humour who isn't up his own arse.