Who is your celebrity crush?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, completely and utterly it is Margot Robbie. Genuinely. I spend many a happy hour at university daydreaming about my glamorous future life with Margot Robbie where I seduce her, sweep her off her feet her husband disappears in mysterious circumstances definitely unrelated to me and we have a long happy life together. She just comes across as so... twinkly and gorgeous and I adore her 🥰 [secretly]

If I had to pick a guy, then it would be Tom Holland, just because he seems really cheeky and gentle and fun, does that show my age though because he looks about 15? 😬
And I’ve said it before, but Tony Stark. And it has to be Tony, not RDJ. I don’t know what it is. I think it’s the combination of his being a bit of a head [in a good way] and his bank balance 😆😆😆

what do you mean ‘was this an excuse to talk about Margot Robbie, Apple?’ No, no of course it wasn’t... 👀

disclaimer I am not really a hitman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Either Calum best or Danny O'Donoghue 😍😍
Or maybe both together 😉🤗

Reactions: 1
I love Ray Donovan - the character,how he dresses and carries himself. I do like Liev Schreiber but he is so charismatic and sexually attractive in this role

giving this old thread a bump ^

Current celeb crush: Andrew Garfield. I noticed him in "The Social Network" and thought he was so cute! And he's only gotten better with time. I think he sounds great in both his on-screen American and natural English accents. Plus his hair always looks perfect :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
giving this old thread a bump ^

Current celeb crush: Andrew Garfield. I noticed him in "The Social Network" and thought he was so cute! And he's only gotten better with time. I think he sounds great in both his on-screen American and natural English accents. Plus his hair always looks perfect :love:
Are you me? I’ve fancied him ever since The Social Network came out in 2011 (I think?)! He is just gorgeous and seems like a lovely person, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are you me? I’ve fancied him ever since The Social Network came out in 2011 (I think?)! He is just gorgeous and seems like a lovely person, too.
Omg are you both me? I saw this thread and was like oh lordy let me get in there and mention my dreamboat Andrew. And then I find two kindred spirits. This is an exciting day. I ❤ AG

• Heart
Henry Cavil, Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans (Hollywood one - when he's buff lol - as you can see I have a type :ROFLMAO:).. and a weird one... Christian Slater...

• Heart
Henry Cavil, Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans (Hollywood one - when he's buff lol - as you can see I have a type :ROFLMAO:).. and a weird one... Christian Slater...
jason momoa & henry cavill are definitely top 2 for me too 😍

• Heart
Damiano David of Maneskin. Such beauty and charisma rarely seen.
I'm pretty much in love with the entire band, they're all gorgeous.

Other than that my taste is pretty eclectic. Reece Shearsmith, Tom Hiddleston, Keanu Reeves, Haley Atwell...

• Heart
Sebastian Stan
Chris Evans (Hollywood)
Michael Fassbender
Sydney Sweeney
Elizabeth Olsen
Marion cotillard

• Heart
Reactions: 3