Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nycinthesun

giving this old thread a bump ^

Current celeb crush: Andrew Garfield. I noticed him in "The Social Network" and thought he was so cute! And he's only gotten better with time. I think he sounds great in both his on-screen American and natural English accents. Plus his hair always looks perfect :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
For me, completely and utterly it is Margot Robbie. Genuinely. I spend many a happy hour at university daydreaming about my glamorous future life with Margot Robbie where I seduce her, sweep her off her feet her husband disappears in mysterious circumstances definitely unrelated to me and we have a long happy life together. She just comes across as so... twinkly and gorgeous and I adore her 🥰 [secretly]

If I had to pick a guy, then it would be Tom Holland, just because he seems really cheeky and gentle and fun, does that show my age though because he looks about 15? 😬
And I’ve said it before, but Tony Stark. And it has to be Tony, not RDJ. I don’t know what it is. I think it’s the combination of his being a bit of a dickhead [in a good way] and his bank balance 😆😆😆

what do you mean ‘was this an excuse to talk about Margot Robbie, Apple?’ No, no of course it wasn’t... 👀

disclaimer I am not really a hitman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

JulesC

VIP Member
Paul Rudd
Reece Shearsmith
The two men I would leave my husband for 🥰
Ah with you on Paul Rudd, have loved him most of my life 🤣

I like Ryan Reynolds and will leave my husband for him when I meet him in Wrexham (obviously he’ll bin Blake Lively straight away) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Scott Eastwood - all day every day for me 🤤

Oh and Cillian Murphy, but only as Tommy Shelby

Tom Hardy

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Msanya36

Chatty Member
jason momoa & henry cavill are definitely top 2 for me too 😍
LOVING Henry lately!! I work with Horses and play Witcher 3, am obsessed! He's so active on his Instagram so in the last few weeks he put up that he was back working with these Friesian horses and the horse trainer, they both put up posts of them out riding them, they are on location filming. But the trainer had a regular pic of Henry on his own Instagram aswell. And it just comes across Henry seems very easy-going, other actors might be a dick about that. But on his own Instagram, he's always posting either nerdy stuff he's into or the Gym/supplements stuff so he's like a basic Gym influencer aswell for Muscletech?😂 Like, he's literally coming on with those kinds of explaining, encouraging posts for beginners etc in the gym.... yet he's like a movie star who normally that whole thing might be beneath them? He's puttn alota pressure there on the usual Gymshark/Sponsored athletes we are normally graced with! Just very interesting 🤠. But ya hot as hell as Geralt and like I love Witcher 3 Geralt❤

YESS! Fassbender is 2nd to Henry Cavill for me and I live like 45 mins from Killarney, Co. Kerry in Ireland where he's from! Go there all the time. Is it true he's split up from Alicia?? Saw it on another thread??

• Heart

Custard cream

Dermot Kennedy - there is just something about him…. His eyes and the little dimples when he smiles ❤ and his voice - speaking or singing. Never mind leaving my husband for him, I would sell my soul to the devil himself for 1 night with Dermot Kennedy!

• Haha