Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Papered cigarettes.

They were chocolate with paper round them and they came in cigarette like boxes with names such as "old toad" etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't remember what they were called exactly. Maybe Smarties Biscuits, but I don't remember. But they were a Smarties product. I think they were a biscuit with softish chocolate on top and coated in a soft shell (softer than normal smarties) and they were about the size of a 2p coin and came in a bag like the Cadbury bags of Wispa Bites and Caramel Nibbles etc.

I think I remember them being really nice.

Reactions: 1
I can't remember what they were called exactly. Maybe Smarties Biscuits, but I don't remember. But they were a Smarties product. I think they were a biscuit with softish chocolate on top and coated in a soft shell (softer than normal smarties) and they were about the size of a 2p coin and came in a bag like the Cadbury bags of Wispa Bites and Caramel Nibbles etc.

I think I remember them being really nice.
I vaguely remember these too and thinking they were really nice!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The green and white striped ones? I thought they were called Pacers? My memory may have failed me though! I loved them.

Banjo - had two fingers like a Twix bar.
Quatro or Cuatro (can’t recall spelling) was a tropical fizzy drink in a can from the 80’s.
Treets - think I’ve said this before, peanut M&Ms are NOT the same thing.
Yes you’re right they were Pacers. Also remembered Mint Cracknel, a bit like a Daim bar but mint inside, they also did an orange one. Also Golden Cup, it was like Cadbury’s Caramel but nicer. I think sweets and chocolates really did taste nicer years ago xx

Papered cigarettes.

They were chocolate with paper round them and they came in cigarette like boxes with names such as "old toad" etc.
Gosh I remember those!

Wow bringing back all the memories!

Anyone remember "cartoons" biscuits? Like little tiny round biscuits with chocolate in the middle, and a cartoon on the front?

Anyone remember "cartoons" biscuits? Like little tiny round biscuits with chocolate in the middle, and a cartoon on the front?
I don’t remember them myself but there are similar Asian products - Hello Panda is sold in Poundland, could also check an (East) Asian supermarket, convenience shop or online. Lotte Kancho is another similar product

Reactions: 3
I got my hands on opal fruits. They need to bring them back! Starburst are nothing compared to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cherry Powerade

Heinz X Cadbury tinned choc pudding
Hula hoop frozen potatoes
Coco pops straws

Cadbury snowflake
Cadbury mint choc crisp bar
Milka Lu bar
Mars delight
Mars planets
Milky bar choo
Echo bars
Campino strawberry and creme sweets
White maltesers

(Bit of a long list but it’s a sensitive subject😉)

• Haha
Cherry Powerade

Heinz X Cadbury tinned choc pudding
Hula hoop frozen potatoes
Coco pops straws

Cadbury snowflake
Cadbury mint choc crisp bar
Milka Lu bar
Mars delight
Mars planets
Milky bar choo
Echo bars
Campino strawberry and creme sweets
White maltesers

(Bit of a long list but it’s a sensitive subject😉)
Cherry powerade was the bollocks😍

Made me remember wild berry lucozade!!! The purple bottle, it was insane

Reactions: 1