Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spacers (mint flavoured chewits)
Smash ice lollies
Coffee flavoured Matchmakers
Mivvi ice lollies
Country Style chocolate 🍫 (it had fruit, nut and biscuits in it)
The green and white striped ones? I thought they were called Pacers? My memory may have failed me though! I loved them.

Banjo - had two fingers like a Twix bar.
Quatro or Cuatro (can’t recall spelling) was a tropical fizzy drink in a can from the 80’s.
Treets - think I’ve said this before, peanut M&Ms are NOT the same thing.

Reactions: 1
Banjos had nuts, caramel and wafer in them I think. My great grandma used to bring them for my brother and I every week when she visited.

Chiquitos used to do to the most amazing tear and share garlic bread if anyone can remember it about 20 years ago? It was round, fresh, soft and doughy. They have since replaced it with run of the mill garlic bread.

Tesco used to do a Balti wafer thin chicken. I havent seen it in years.

Reactions: 3
I dont know if anyone else can remember it, it wasnt a particular favourite but I did beg for it after seeing adverts for it. They were like round dough crusts with the pizza inside?

Also Cartoonies. I know they sell simular but Cartoonies were amazing.

Mark's and Spencer's used to do kids crisps that were shaped like the flavours. For example fish and chips, chicken and chips, burger and chips. They were lovely.

Yogi bear crisps. They were shaped as baskets. Nobody else but my sister remembers them.

Scribblers ice lolly- the taste of poverty. It was the cheapest option.

Bone-in chicken breasts. I can find only chicken fillets now.

Don't want fillets. Want bones.

/tantrum

Reactions: 3
Bone-in chicken breasts. I can find only chicken fillets now.

Don't want fillets. Want bones.

/tantrum
Buy a whole chicken and joint. Butchers quite often have the bone in ones. Bone in thighs taste better imho.

Reactions: 1
The Levi Roots reggae reggae ready meal. Omg I loved that! With the noodles and chicken and peppers - was gutted when they dissappeared

Original recipe Irn Bru, Cadbury Spira, Shoe People chocolate bars (they were Wispas but the size of a 10p Freddo).

Reactions: 2
Buy a whole chicken and joint. Butchers quite often have the bone in ones. Bone in thighs taste better imho.
You are correct on all counts. I have autism, so of course I have to be difficult about food! hah

Great idea about the butcher - there is one on the high street I've been meaning to visit. Your post reminded me to do so.