Which celebrity tattoo is the worst?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be Cheryl Cole's (or whatever the hell her surname is now) tattoo on her backside. I'll put it behind a spoiler for anyone who doesn't want to be sick
Maybe it would be a nicer if it were smaller and in a different location though.
I felt sick the first time I saw it in the paper. I still feel completely repulsed by it. Got to be the very worst tattoo. It is like she has deliberately mutilated herself. Must have been so painful as well as very expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I felt sick the first time I saw it in the paper. I still feel completely repulsed by it. Got to be the very worst tattoo. It is like she has deliberately mutilated herself. Must have been so painful as well as very expensive.
I also think it’s a random placement, it’s like a giant rose nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scarlett Johansson has some dreadful tattoos. I tried to attach a pic but couldn't for some reason.

I think hers bothers me the most because they really are bumper stickers on a Bentley.

That being said, Chery Cole definitely wins the ugliest tattoo award. She is so chavvy!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Harry Styles are too bad compared to some of the other 1D boys…

Zayn got Gigi’s eyes on his chest after not learning a lesson from getting his Perrie tattoo covered up, and Liam’s stupid chevron tattoo.
4EDCBA6F-2F83-40A7-A0A8-E0525AA9BA26.jpeg

CB5CB872-FA98-4FCB-BAA7-21E4D11D036A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of ariana grandes hand tattoos. I think they could of looked really nice but they all seem messy?
She doesn’t help herself by getting tattoos for her boyfriends and then having to cover them up when she splits from them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Harry Styles are too bad compared to some of the other 1D boys…

Zayn got Gigi’s eyes on his chest after not learning a lesson from getting his Perrie tattoo covered up, and Liam’s stupid chevron tattoo.
View attachment 960039
View attachment 960043
The way the eyes are between the nappies is not aesthetically pleasing I.m.o.
Liam always tries so hard...as does Brooklyn. They are each so pleased with themselves, while everyone around them is embarrassed for them.

Nipples not nappies, it keeps switching on autocorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ANY face tattoo like the one Mike Tyson has. Just leave your face alone. There is enough space on the rest of you to get a tattoo.

Reactions: 3