Which celebrity tattoo is the worst?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be Cheryl Cole's (or whatever the hell her surname is now) tattoo on her backside. I'll put it behind a spoiler for anyone who doesn't want to be sick
1641129871048.png
Maybe it would be a nicer if it were smaller and in a different location though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean they are all terrible…the Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/F-V one particularly baffles me. I just don’t know why she would want to do that to her bum specifically 🤷🏼‍♀️ bizarre.

Reactions: 11
All the above. Especially Cheryl.

I used to work in care, and looked after an 80+ yr old who'd had tattoos all over the world from working in the Navy. When the ink fades........it just looks like you've got a nasty skin infection.

Reactions: 5
It’s not necessarily bad but Amanda Seyfried fully just has the word ‘minge’ tattooed on her foot… 😂
D959A5F3-090F-4DED-81EA-D7664C9983E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lena Dunham's are terrible. They're all really poorly done and the placement is dreadful.
It just looks like she has random scribbles everywhere.

Screenshot_20220102-185514_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s not necessarily bad but Amanda Seyfried fully just has the word ‘minge’ tattooed on her foot… 😂
View attachment 958436
Her Instagram handle is ‘Mingey’.

Lena Dunham's are terrible. They're all really poorly done and the placement is dreadful.
It just looks like she has random scribbles everywhere.

View attachment 958440
She always looks like someone who would smell off. Girls was so self indulgent, how on Earth did it have so many seasons.

Reactions: 15
I came here to say Cheryl Cole’s arse. Not surprised it’s been brought up already

Ed sheerans chest tattoo looks stupid. Too dark and looks like the tattoo people have around belly buttons or bum holes. Nice 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
It's a cover up , she used to have a tribal thing on her lower back and possibly a woman stamp on her arse.
Pretty sure she had Tweety Pie on her arse. I don’t know why you’d cover up two smaller tattoos with one bleeping massive one that covers your entire arse and lower back. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 8
I’ll never get over what possessed Cheryl to maim herself like that 😦

Always disliked Eve’s paws. They’ll look like a cat holding on for dear life when she’s older

Eve-Story-Behind-Her-Paw-Print-Tattoos-Promo.jpg

iVDFMhI0P0FEZn23tRO6KhxSuC9XCYv5S5M7hw_300-XuacQIQ.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1641161262971.png

Brooklyn Beckham's tattoo of his fiancee's love letter, above. Also, her eyes above it. Think he has a tattoo of her Nan too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25