Which celebrity tattoo is the worst?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Special mention for the leg tattoo John Stones has of Norman Rimmington on his leg. The backstory being at Barnsley Football Club he was there over 70 years joining in 1945 and having roles at the club until his death aged 93. He's the most loyal guy in the history of the club and done every job apart from manage them so he's played for them and done other roles like kit man, groundstaff and physio. He makes how long Bobby Charlton has been linked to Man United seem like two minutes.

Reactions: 1
Special mention for the leg tattoo John Stones has of Norman Rimmington on his leg. The backstory being at Barnsley Football Club he was there over 70 years joining in 1945 and having roles at the club until his death aged 93. He's the most loyal guy in the history of the club and done every job apart from manage them so he's played for them and done other roles like kit man, groundstaff and physio. He makes how long Bobby Charlton has been linked to Man United seem like two minutes.

Is it just me who doesn’t think this is a bad tattoo? 😂

Reactions: 2
David Beckham looks like an absolute tool, and I'm being polite.
Katie Price and "Sink boy" have tattoos of one another on their bodies.
Aaron Carter.
Justin Bieber.

Last edited:
Just seen there’s a “bumdala” tattoo which is a mandala type pattern over your bum cheeks. Some ex-love island person does them. They look horrendous.

• Haha
Thylane Blondeau "the most beautiful girl in the world." She was a really beautiful child, who became a model. She is still very attractive, but she has some random scribbles on her body. Sorry I can't supply a photo.

Came on just to mention Ben Affleck. :ROFLMAO: Have to give a mention to Steve O though and the huge back tattoo he had of himself.

Steve-o.jpg
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4