Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Davina McCall, I might have mentioned her before due to her reinvention as a Menopause Goddess and therefore being everywhere. It’s the latest thing to be monetised to get everyone and their aunt spending money on supplements, clothing, certain foods and gadgets. I really wish she would go away.

Navigating the nhs as a pleb is hard enough as it is without being bombarded with info that you have no chance of utilising unless you have a sympathetic GP and tons of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Jay Z. Ive just seen his speech where he is awarded an award but he moans about Beyonce not winning an award. How entitled!! All about the ego.

Reactions: 15

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Beyonce and Jay Z. WHY put a 12 year old in a revealing dress like that at the grammys? (Blue Ivy)

Pinkii

VIP Member
Having seen the lyrics posted for her latest album… fuck me why does a 30 something year old get so much praise for basically reciting a 13 year old’s diary 🤣🤣

sometimes with people like this, I find that the fandem turn me off the artist even more..

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
Paloma Faith. She was on Sunday lunch and I refuse to believe it was her natural speaking voice.

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Lorraine Kelly and her daughter Rosie. Both on the TV at the same time but on different channels. What the actual fuck did Britain do to get this talentless duo pontificating utterly banal opinions onto society. Their agents deserve a raise. (Tbf, I haven't heard what Rosie has to offer ... surely it can't be any worse than her mothers baby-talk bollocks). Daytime TV should be fucking banned, it's doing more harm than good.

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Kanye West and his sidekick Bianca Censori. They are both coming across, as ridiculous attention seeking clowns. I pity any woman who becomes involved with West, he seems like a nightmare.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Frequently on the top of my list but more so recently : Rachel Riley, dangerous combination of being severely (deliberately/willfully) inaccurate with her “facts” coupled with her daily mail sad face tears. She can just fuck off and get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
As Jonathan Ross prepares for his 'lavish' annual Halloween party can I just send a heartfelt FUCK OFF to him and everyone who attends. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I don't see an issue with it Yes, it's mature but hardly revealing, and yes, she is 12 but it was a special, formal occasion. No doubt she is a well protected young lady, and as long as she was comfortable wearing it, she looks beautiful!
It is revealing though - her breasts are pushed up in it and visible. I feel icky even saying that.

April89

Chatty Member
I’m bored of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively ‘We’re so quirky you know! We’re mad!’

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I realise he isn't a celebrity in any shape or form, but I am sick of seeing snippits from Omid Scobie's book about the Royals. Not a day goes by, when his rodent like features don't grace the bar of shame, in the Daily Mail. I'm sick of hearing about it to be honest.