Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Naffdoff

Rosie Jones is not the slightest bit amusing to me she just makes me feel very uneasy. Holly fecking Willoboobs though I could throw a brick through my telly at the sight of her 🤬simpering talentless tw.t

Reactions: 19

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Naga 'No Personality' Munchetty. Get this woman off TV (and Radio). I'm guessing the BBC bigwigs think she is perfect insofar as she presents as someone vanilla. She isn't though, she's a faux liberal who plays golf. Don't get me started on golf. Anyone who plays golf is immediately irritating, women doubly so. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Meghan Markle.

I have a real dislike for her.
Have never felt that about someone famous before.

Well apart from the obvious, like Jimmy Savile, but that is a very different situation.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Any 'celeb' who sits in the Royal Box at Wimbledon is guaranteed to be annoying. Just why the BBC is so fucking fixated by it is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Davina McCall on The Masked Singer. Standing up for every song like your auntie when Dancing Queen comes on at a wedding. And don't get me started on "WHO ARE YOU?!" That's the whole point of the show, Davina. 🤪

Tbh, Rita does this too, but Davina is definitely the ringleader. Always the first on her feet.

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Jeremy Vine AGAIN. Joey 'Thick as Shit ex-footballer Gobshite' Barton called him a 'Big Bike N*nce' on Social Media, so obviously Vine sued him. How could he not ... all publicity is good publicity right? Oh, the drama. I mean, if he wasn't suing him I for one wouldn't have even known Joey called him that. Would be nice if the judge just said: Look, no one in their right mind gives a flying fuck what Joey Barton thinks about anything or anyone, put on your bigboy pants Jeremy, you're wasting my time". :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Jamie Oliver moaning about his kids having a tough time being the children of a celebrity and lack of anonymity.

I'll tell you what Jamie, maybe if you and Jules had kept them out of the limelight and not done a million articles, photos and shoe horned them into your shows, maybe they could have had a much quieter time of it. Don't post pictures of your daughters graduation on social media and don't promote your 12yrs old cooking channel on You Tube.
Totally agree.

I always struggle to get my head around major celebs who don't prioritise their children's privacy and anonymity.

Reactions: 17

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Myleene Klass is so full of herself it’s unreal. Awful up-her-own arse woman and as smug as can be! Yuk

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The way things are at the moment I could mention just about every celebrity that's posting on social media. There is an abundance of irritants out there but I'm going to the new thread off with Rosie Jones and her new documentary, 'Am I a r*t**d?'.

The title is deliberately provocative and shocking. It also seems to have distress to some of the contributors.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Myleene Klass .... turning up at Derek Draper's Funeral at 9.30 on a miserable Friday wearing huge fucking sunglasses like she's Jackie O.

Fuck off. It's not about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Michelle Keegan….

Too much surgery/botox, and sorry but an actress she isn’t Fool Me Once was rubbish

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Totally agree. It's creepy and inappropriate.

I'm also sick of how Beyonce and Jay Z are viewed as this power couple that we should all aspire to be. Um...no. Jay Z basically groomed Beyonce from a young age and he also admitted to cheating on her. Jay Z is also misogynistic and he's friends with Kanye West. Beyonce also wasn't very nice to the other members in Destiny's Child.
---
----

I can't stand Kristen Stewart. She was awful in Twilight, but oh my god, she has gotten even worse over the years.

It's bizarre how someone with so much awkwardness and social anxiety ever became an actor (Also why? She clearly hates it). It's just as bad on-screen as it is off-screen. Even watching an interview with her is painful. I'm not saying this to be rude or offensive, but I legitimately thought she had tourette syndrome.
Beyonce is vile and I don't understand how a majority can't see it. She uses her extremely loyal black following to cash in and gain traction whilst doing almost nothing to aid black struggles. Everyone wants to scream about billionaires doing eff all, well, she is one. What's she doing? Fuck all, that's what 🤷🏻‍♀️

She claims to be a LGBTQ ally but took millions to perform in country where being gay will get you killed. Legally. She's a joke.
---
Oh, and I don't see anyone calling her out for 'overshadowing' the superbowl. The Internet had a helluva lot to say when Taylor Swift announced new music at the grammys. Saint Bey can do no wrong 🙏🏻

Last edited: