Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tables will turn soon. The media doesnt like to keep someone up on a pedestal for too long… then the snide articles and headlines will hit and hopefully fandem will calm down lol

Reactions: 2
Recently rewatched a few movies from the 90s and 00s and can't get over how much of a tit actress Draw Barrymore was. How she got so many leading parts I'll never know.

Reactions: 5
Tom Allen. Boring prick.
Don't get it. Never have. Never will. Tbf to him and I'm being very fair, being 'funny' is almost impossible today because everyone and their pet hamster get offended. Personally speaking, as someone who uses acerbic sarcastic humour a lot, England is a very difficult place to exist in these days. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Recently rewatched a few movies from the 90s and 00s and can't get over how much of a tit actress Draw Barrymore was. How she got so many leading parts I'll never know.
Nepotism. The only thing I've ever liked her in was Donnie Darko but she only had a bit part in that anyway.

Reactions: 2
Peter Andre milking the fact his baby hasn't got a name yet for all its worth. Every.single.day.

Today he's announced she has a nickname - Bubba. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter Andre milking the fact his baby hasn't got a name yet for all its worth. Every.single.day.

I bet he named her straight away and is holding back for attention! Who gives a duck!

Reactions: 9
I bet he named her straight away and is holding back for attention! Who gives a duck!
Why the hell did this country (England) get bloody lumbered with Andre, bloke is a needy menace with less talent than a toilet flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"needy menace" 😂

Love that very accurate description♥
Thank you, it's far more pithy than another way I would describe Peter: The worst kind of man, one who thinks he is very pro-female but is actually dripping with old-school, dyed-in-the-wool, Greek-Cypriot male chauvinism and misogyny.

Reactions: 7
That stupid lispy voice. She peaked in ET and should’ve retired then!
---

Is that like when he couldn’t bring himself to call his daughter Princess so called her Bista instead? Luckily that seems to have stopped now

Reactions: 3