When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today, when I felt overwhelmed by a big life task that I need to sort out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
thank you so much ♥. i’ve been crying on and off all day and feel like i’ve really gone through the wringer today. it’s like one of those life changing days where you suddenly see the whole world so differently. i hope it’s a sign of personal strength that i haven’t let my children see any of this, you can’t help but doubt yourself and think what if i actually am the one with the problem?
It is indeed, and good for you. It is so hard to break harmful patterns and it sounds as if you're doing a great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This morning. I turned my back for 2 seconds and my baby fell head first off the bed, she can’t even crawl yet I don’t know how it happened. She’s fine but I feel terrible 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This morning. I turned my back for 2 seconds and my baby fell head first off the bed, she can’t even crawl yet I don’t know how it happened. She’s fine but I feel terrible 😭
It’ll be ok, these things happen. I remember feeling the same way when my son first rolled off the bed (he wasn’t crawling either). It just happens so quickly. I was in bits for the whole day thinking about it but he was completely fine after some cuddles and milk. ❤

Last time I cried was this morning, seeing the video of a little Ukrainian girl singing Let It Go from a bomb shelter. She sang it so beautifully too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve cried multiple times over the past 5 days 😭 my partner of 7 years (whom we share 2 beautiful boys) didn’t come home Friday night because he was too busy sleeping with a girl from work. The worst weekend of my life, he didn’t admit it until Sunday and that was only because I’d pretty much worked it out for myself anyway. So now I’m looking at moving back to my hometown with the children and it’s breaking my heart knowing I’m going to have to tell my 4 year old that we’re going to be moving house and that his daddy isn’t coming with us 😢 my heart is breaking for my children. He’s still in the house for now whilst I find somewhere else (our house came with his job so it’s his by rights) Just when I thought he couldn’t stoop any lower, He didn’t come home until 1am last night and he’d been with her again. My sadness is shifting to anger now though and it’s motivating me to find somewhere new ASAP and give my 2 beautiful boys the happy home they deserve 😘 I just don’t feel like I’m ever going to feel happy again right now, I wouldn’t wish heartbreak on my worst enemy 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Last night, I got the call that my grandma likely doesn’t have long.

honestly, it was mostly relief. She’s OLD and she’s been paralyzed and bed bound for 20 years now, after a stroke. And she has cancer that somehow has only just started to kill her (we’ve known about it for about 10 years now but decided not to treat it). We all hate to think it but we all wish she hadn’t survived that first stroke.
I will miss her, because there are days when I see a glimmer of her old self, but she’s been ‘gone’ for a while. I want her to finally rest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yesterday when I was told I have to have major surgery which I expected but the reason for the op has come out of the blue and was something that was found during an MRI for an unrelated problem

It’s lonely having medical stuff done, sitting in waiting rooms, having procedures and people just keep saying “ it will be okay” but I just want someone to hold my hand when I go into theatre but I feel stupid ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve cried multiple times over the past 5 days 😭 my partner of 7 years (whom we share 2 beautiful boys) didn’t come home Friday night because he was too busy sleeping with a girl from work. The worst weekend of my life, he didn’t admit it until Sunday and that was only because I’d pretty much worked it out for myself anyway. So now I’m looking at moving back to my hometown with the children and it’s breaking my heart knowing I’m going to have to tell my 4 year old that we’re going to be moving house and that his daddy isn’t coming with us 😢 my heart is breaking for my children. He’s still in the house for now whilst I find somewhere else (our house came with his job so it’s his by rights) Just when I thought he couldn’t stoop any lower, He didn’t come home until 1am last night and he’d been with her again. My sadness is shifting to anger now though and it’s motivating me to find somewhere new ASAP and give my 2 beautiful boys the happy home they deserve 😘 I just don’t feel like I’m ever going to feel happy again right now, I wouldn’t wish heartbreak on my worst enemy 🥺
I’m so sorry to read this. I hope you have the right support, you’ll come out of it better off and you’ll be happier than you ever could have thought.

• Heart
Nearly every night watching the news and seeing the Ukrainians. I feel so useless and can’t believe what they are going through.

I’m so sorry to read this. I hope you have the right support, you’ll come out of it better off and you’ll be happier than you ever could have thought.
thank you so much 💓 yes lots of support thank fully and I’ve already self referred for some counselling sessions, got to keep myself in the best possible place mentally for my beautiful boys 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wednesday.
I had to have my old dog put to sleep on Tuesday and I am still devastated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't have much to say other than I know it feels like the worst thing ever but eventually it'll be ok, it always is. I'm so sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.