When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just now. I’ve got Covid and I’m shut in the spare room, husband says I can’t come out until I’m negative. My back hurts from lying on an air bed and I’m bored and fed up. I’ve not felt unwell at all which makes it worse. Seeing everyone enjoying their bank holiday on Facebook and all I can do is cry. I’m so down rn 😭
Really sorry to hear this, do you have a garden or outside space that you could sit out doors and get some fresh air and a break from the room, I also thought guidelines for isolation are shorter than waiting to test negative, does your husband have an underlying condition that makes it particularly dangerous if he gets covid

Literally just now. I’ve got Covid and I’m shut in the spare room, husband says I can’t come out until I’m negative. My back hurts from lying on an air bed and I’m bored and fed up. I’ve not felt unwell at all which makes it worse. Seeing everyone enjoying their bank holiday on Facebook and all I can do is cry. I’m so down rn 😭
Erm, your husband said you can't come out??!! How dare he!!!
Do you have Children at home??

Reactions: 5
No, we don’t have children. Husband does have a couple of medical issues, and also if he is off sick we’re screwed, particularly as I’m off sick for the foreseeable future. I tested negative this morning, thankfully.

Reactions: 1
I don't think that's the rules of covid anymore that you can't mix with people in your household. Mind you, if he has medical issues I can see why he would feel cautious of Covid. I hope you're okay. All I can say is that it won't help looking on social media at everyone else knowing you can't do what they are doing. You will get your chance. Chin up lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just now.

It's been a hard and long morning. I had to go in early and there was a lot of running around and trying to find and chase senior doctors.

I need to eat but I'm too exhausted to cook, so will do my usual cereal for dinner.

• Heart
This morning. My marriage is over. Two months after my dad died.

The 2020s have been shocking so far l have to say 😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This morning. Teenage boy on my street died in his sleep and his mam found him this morning. So tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This morning. Teenage boy on my street died in his sleep and his mam found him this morning. So tragic.
That is absolutely devastating.

I am sat crying now and seem to gravitate to here everytime. 8 weeks ago my wife cheated on me and now in a relationship with the women she cheated with. I am so unbelievably devasted and just can't see this feeling going away. I can't bare the pain.
However after reading here it makes me realise I'm not the only one hurting and things could be a lot worse

• Sad
  • Heart

I am sat crying now and seem to gravitate to here everytime. 8 weeks ago my wife cheated on me and now in a relationship with the women she cheated with. I am so unbelievably devasted and just can't see this feeling going away. I can't bare the pain.
However after reading here it makes me realise I'm not the only one hurting and things could be a lot worse
Heartbreaking isn’t it.

Darling, the feeling will pass; you just need time to feel the emotion and properly process it.

You will be better for this happening, in time. Someone who would do that to you and move on so fast is not worth devoting your love, time and attention to.

Im so sorry,that must be absolutley devastating .Take your time ,its early days and there are brighter times ahead 🤍

• Heart
Im so sorry,that must be absolutley devastating .Take your time ,its early days and there are brighter times ahead 🤍
I really hope so because right now it feels unbearable. I can't even begin to think that this is going to pass. Everybody keeps saying it's early days but it feels like this last 8 weeks have been the longest time if my life and I should be feeling better by now. The up and down emotions are insane!

• Sad
I really hope so because right now it feels unbearable. I can't even begin to think that this is going to pass. Everybody keeps saying it's early days but it feels like this last 8 weeks have been the longest time if my life and I should be feeling better by now. The up and down emotions are insane!
the pain of heartbreak from a relationship is just awful and I can understand how 8 weeks must feel so long.I remember the days of feeling this pain but everyone whos saying its early days are right ,in terms of healing its no time at all and if you didnt feel like you do then you wouldnt be human.You will love like you have before again but next time it will be someone who can love you on the same level and give you everything you deserve.

• Heart
the pain of heartbreak from a relationship is just awful and I can understand how 8 weeks must feel so long.I remember the days of feeling this pain but everyone whos saying its early days are right ,in terms of healing its no time at all and if you didnt feel like you do then you wouldnt be human.You will love like you have before again but next time it will be someone who can love you on the same level and give you everything you deserve.
I just can't get her out of my mind. Literally all day every day. Dreaming of her and it's always her cheating on me and me catching her. So everyday I wake up and the pain just hits me instantly. I know in time it will reduce and reduce but wow right now it's horrendous. Thank you for responding

• Heart
Someone who I went to uni with died on his stag do two months before getting married. He has a 6 month old baby. Don’t know what happened yet but I cried

• Heart
  • Sad
I just cried at BGT with the fella who’s clearly been in a dark place and he thanked the show for helping him believe in himself. When he said it’s gave him life that just got me.
---
New thread

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.