Wheelie_good_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Jenny being in a wheelchair is not a free pass to being a bleep! Her attitude tonight is so bad, ‘does no one I’m here have a brain’ so rude. God forbid the hotel didn’t keep the accessible rooms empty just incase yours has an issue! I don’t think the boiler has targeted you because you’re a wheelchair user

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories are disgusting. She goes on about how many disabled people there are in the country and then thinks people are being given accessible rooms just because they want a bigger room!

The accessible rooms in premier inn are clearly accessible rooms. It isn't like that are desirable to people who don't need the accessibility features.

Reactions: 2
I get why she would become frustrated but don't take it out on the poor sod who's being paid minium wage and has no control over any of this. Ask to speak to management.

Her entitlement is disgusting. Poor hard done by Jennie has to slum it with us peasants in standard class instead of being in first class, or is she fishing for more freebies 🙄

Her entitlement is disgusting. Poor hard done by Jennie has to slum it with us peasants in standard class instead of being in first class, or is she fishing for more freebies 🙄
To be fair I don't think she was saying that at all. I presume you are female going by your name how would you feel if no females were allowed in first class? I fully agree with her, it's not fair or right and is discrimination

Reactions: 3
To be fair I don't think she was saying that at all. I presume you are female going by your name how would you feel if no females were allowed in first class? I fully agree with her, it's not fair or right and is discrimination
I agree but this is where she loses people, because she whinges about everything the genuine discrimination is lost amongst the complaints

I agree but this is where she loses people, because she whinges about everything the genuine discrimination is lost amongst the complaints
What does she experience (whinge about) that isn't genuine discrimination?

I am an able bodied young woman myself and I follow her as I find she educates me about the discrimination disabled people face. Since following her I have entered a good few disabled toilets which I have barely been able to turn around in never mind a wheelchair user. The red cord is always tied up too! If I see these things as an able bodied person who doesn't need to rely on them I can only imagine what a disabled person sees and how it must make them feel.

I suppose I don't really understand why people complain about her when the reason she 'whinges' is to advocate for the disabled community since she has such a large social media presence. If it makes more able bodied people think twice (i.e. me) surely that's a positive thing?

Reactions: 5

I am an able bodied young woman myself and I follow her as I find she educates me about the discrimination disabled people face. Since following her I have entered a good few disabled toilets which I have barely been able to turn around in never mind a wheelchair user. The red cord is always tied up too! If I see these things as an able bodied person who doesn't need to rely on them I can only imagine what a disabled person sees and how it must make them feel.

I suppose I don't really understand why people complain about her when the reason she 'whinges' is to advocate for the disabled community since she has such a large social media presence. If it makes more able bodied people think twice (i.e. me) surely that's a positive thing?
for me, she is borderline rude, and able bodied or disabled, there is no excuse for behaving like a twit

She doesn’t just advocate for disabled people. She is entitle and and a whinge! The hotel was a perfect example the other day. She called the receptionist thick… because all the other disabled rooms were occupied- she assumed rightly or wrongly by non disabled guests.
you don’t have to agree with me.
she can’t take any form of criticism, she is overly emotional and can’t control her anger

Reactions: 6
Shock horror… other disabled people might want to stay in the same hotel at the same time, she is SO passive-aggressive and entitled
Exactly, she has a genuine point sometimes but then uses her privilege just to complain because she can and she can gain free stuff from it.

She doesn’t just advocate for disabled people. She is entitle and and a whinge! The hotel was a perfect example the other day. She called the receptionist thick… because all the other disabled rooms were occupied- she assumed rightly or wrongly by non disabled guests.
you don’t have to agree with me.
she can’t take any form of criticism, she is overly emotional and can’t control her anger
Yeah I agree calling anyone thick is not on. And I did think she shouldn't assume the other disabled rooms have able bodied guests in them. I wasn't disagreeing with you as such was genuinely asking why she gets called a whinger as I don't see it.

I think she probably is angry with the unfairness of the obstacles she seems to come across daily. The way she puts that across may not be to everyone's tastes but I think she is fair to call out these things and hopefully make change for the better

Yeah I agree calling anyone thick is not on. And I did think she shouldn't assume the other disabled rooms have able bodied guests in them. I wasn't disagreeing with you as such was genuinely asking why she gets called a whinger as I don't see it.

I think she probably is angry with the unfairness of the obstacles she seems to come across daily. The way she puts that across may not be to everyone's tastes but I think she is fair to call out these things and hopefully make change for the better
I totally believe in her fight and what she’s standing for and do understand that she’s angry, and why. I think she would benefit from therapy if she isn’t already getting it

Reactions: 3
How did she become paralysed? I’ve just started following her today. The video of her shuffling down the plane to use the toilet is horrifying, can’t imagine how she must of felt

How did she become paralysed? I’ve just started following her today. The video of her shuffling down the plane to use the toilet is horrifying, can’t imagine how she must of felt
She’s never disclosed it. But it was an incident on Xmas day

Some kind of accident very strange that she’s so hush hush about it 🤔

Some kind of accident very strange that she’s so hush hush about it 🤔
I do understand that it was the most traumatic experience of her life and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation, but when she uses her experience as proof anyone can become disabled overnight, a little more context would have more of an impact.

I suspect she was probably at fault for some reason, and that explains why she doesn't go in drunk drivers or using your phone while driving etc.

She actually gets really angry (for a change 🙄) when she is asked about it online. I’ve heard her say she has told a few people in person when they’ve caught her off guard, and it’s too awkward to tell them no- cabbies etc!

How can you make a public life on insta about your disability and not expect to be asked? I just find her awful , disability or not. I remember seeing her page through shares a few years ago when she dragged herself up the plane aisle which was awful. Now I can see why people really dislike her. People can be disliked with a disability and be crappy people as much as the next able bodied one. And as a fellow north easterner I really don’t like her moany ways! What’s even her job? Picking on hotels and buses, trains??

How can you make a public life on insta about your disability and not expect to be asked? I just find her awful , disability or not. I remember seeing her page through shares a few years ago when she dragged herself up the plane aisle which was awful. Now I can see why people really dislike her. People can be disliked with a disability and be crappy people as much as the next able bodied one. And as a fellow north easterner I really don’t like her moany ways! What’s even her job? Picking on hotels and buses, trains??
I agree, she doesn’t have to be liked just because she’s disabled.
mice actually messaged her a few times in a work capacity, just genuine interest in something she was talking about at the time and she ignored me. So she can double get fucked 😂😂

• Haha