Wheelie_good_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go back through the comments on her really old posts she says she fell down some stairs on her back (or something along those lines)
Thanks for the heads up! On her 1st post she answers in the comments.

I think she would be much better using this as an example of how anyone can become disabled overnight and therefore encouraging people to help improve facilities for people with disabilities, rather than being angry and aggressive on her instagram stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
her latest video - whilst it is unacceptable what happened to her, and the fact that the lift has been broken for a month, could the person she was with not have went up to the top of the stairs where the staff clearly were and enquired about any help? She would then have maybe seen that the lift could have been used?

her latest video - whilst it is unacceptable what happened to her, and the fact that the lift has been broken for a month, could the person she was with not have went up to the top of the stairs where the staff clearly were and enquired about any help? She would then have maybe seen that the lift could have been used?
That wouldn't give her a reason to get angry on camera for likes again though

Reactions: 3
She sees everything as a content opportunity though, if they'd used their common sense then she wouldn't have the chance to get a viral video again 🙄.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she isn’t wearing the ring Owen bought her. Diamond must not have been big enough!

I don't know a lot about property prices in the north and I appreciate Owen she has done a lot of work to the property, but selling for 220k when they only paid 76k for it in 2020 is obscene surely?

I don't know a lot about property prices in the north and I appreciate Owen she has done a lot of work to the property, but selling for 220k when they only paid 76k for it in 2020 is obscene surely?
Absolutely obscene, but not her fault I suppose? The housing market is still wild in places! I bought my flat in Edinburgh for £150k in 2019, I had it valued last year and it’s about £350k now. Such a shame for people struggling to get on the ladder 😢

The bungalow is beautiful and well thoughtout, I guess someone who needs accessibility without all the faff of renovation will be over the moon to find it, or even someone retiring/downsizing and thinking of possibility mobility restrictions in the future.

It is obscene the price difference, but property has gone crazy, bungalows are always sort after and for the work Owen put in, he deserves the £££ and it saves someone else doing the renovation

I am in the south east so used to mental property prices, I suppose I was just shocked by such a jump when bar some minor internal modifications there have been no structural changes I.e. no increase in square footage.

I do agree it is done to a good standard and great for someone who has accessibility needs. I suppose I am more shocked at how little it cost in 2020!

I didn't know if anyone local knew if she was massively over pricing as she said on her latest story a lot of interest but not bites.

It’s the north east. It’s high for what it is but if someone needs an accessible bungalow it will save them the work, I live about 20 mins from her . It’s not a flashy area, bungalows sell though. She irritates the life out of me.

If the bungalow was down south it’d probably fetch about £100k more! It’s a beautiful place. I hope someone snatches it up soon, Owen has done a fantastic job on it.