Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Her instagram stories are so out of order I think. Maybe milez was sick of her moaning and doing nothing about it. Sounds like he encouraged her to go out! Think it’s unfair to call him a asshole tbh

Reactions: 3

Krala012

She said she hasn't had any work done to her face, apart from Botox. Ok shall we not mention the lip or chin filler 🤣
She’s definitely had work done, her head is way too big for her body. She’s completely out of proportion after having all her surgery.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Yes it was basically about that. She just used to coke out with it infront of hundreds of people on live or in her videos and I personally didn’t think it was her place to say anything like that but I didn’t follow ells so I don’t know if she made it public to loads of random people. Either way, I hope ells is doing okay!
sorry but I found her friends the worst part of the lives, they were horrible to people sometimes 😐 all fine with the attention and clout until they weren’t, Ells included

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I use to feel for her when I started following her but no it's like keep it off social and get on with it
Exactly. The only time I want to hear her is when she is telling us about what happened with Miles and Ells and everyone, other than that, I'm not really interested

Loppylou89

VIP Member
sorry but I found her friends the worst part of the lives, they were horrible to people sometimes 😐 all fine with the attention and clout until they weren’t, Ells included
No I definitely agree with you, they really had that mean girl pack mentality but I still wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone which is why I do hope ells is okay

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Njgjji

Another sob story posted on her Tik Tok ! Boo hoo
I’ve followed her on and off but honestly she really annoys me. Talks to tik tok asking questions but turns the comments off. Can’t even be bothered to put baubles on her tree but constantly buying and doing stuff for herself so self absorbed it’s horrendous to watch.

princessqueen96

Not sure if she was being serious about tik tok shop at first but she must be desperate considering how much she’s slated it in the past! Gotta keep up with her lavish lifestyle and constant shopping sprees somehow !! It’s quite funny really.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I hope she’s deleted it for ever. As she says (aggressively) ‘I’m not an influencer, don’t want to be an influencer’ then she has no need to share everything on tiktok. If you aren’t getting paid don’t bother 🤣

Fairypop

VIP Member
Totally agree, one day she comes across so open and funny and honest and relatable, then the next she’s really quite mean and aggressive towards us as viewers..!?.. this only fans thing has furthered that even more for me now because i feel she’s just in it for the money when Wine Friday podcasts especially felt really genuine and honest! But I won’t be paying OF to watch any of her content so I guess that’s that 😂
I understand what she meant about keeping it more of a community so there aren’t trolls etc but surely there are other ways of doing it. Plus, whether it’s right or wrong it’s all part of tiktok/Insta. For someone who says she despises tiktok shop it feels a lot like she suddenly wants to make money online now she’s not with Miles.