Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krala012

She always looks so dirty and scruffy!
Agree. I don’t believe this story either about a gardener messaging her saying his girlfriend saw her TikTok about doing her front garden. The bloke clearly just thought he’d try his luck 🤣🤣 She’s such a lazy cow, she’s sitting at home all day and hardly has her kids so why doesn’t she get out and do the gardening.

Reactions: 3

Krala012

I’ve really gone off her. She’s so rude it’s unreal
Couldn’t believe it when she said she doesn’t want people messaging her saying it’s just a bad day and to be positive etc…She would be happy for everyone to be as negative and miserable as her. Doesn’t want her followers to be kind and respond positively to all her negative videos/stories but wants the same people to buy from her when she starts TikTok shop. Unbelievable.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
On all seriousness where does she get her money from? She shops non stop shes having multiple surgery done and now going Vegas?

Krala012

Why is she saying she’s selling the trainers because she doesn’t want to travel all the way back to where she bought them to return. She was wearing them at the train station on her way home the day she got them so I didn’t think returning them to get a refund would be an option anyway 🤔

• Wow

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I don't give a shit how many followers an "influencer" has but anybody that talks positively or shows them getting a sunbed is a cunt. They are so dangerous it makes me sick to my stomach how people can do that knowing they have a younger audience. Grim behaviour.

Krala012

Doesn’t like her body, gets a boob job.
Doesn’t like her body, gets a tummy tuck.
Still doesn’t like her body, always ordering Domino’s.
Still doesn’t like her body, buys herself the biggest Easter egg in the shop.
Still moaning today about not liking her body, lifts her jumper up to show everyone her body.

She will never be happy because she seeks perfection and there’s no such thing as a perfect life.

Krala012

The size of that Easter egg, she’ll have a third chin soon! Also on her story a link to her OnlyFans then on the next one her child 😫

• Angry

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
So basically my husband married me and had kids with me because I was there in front of him? Cheers for that talk about knock someone’s confidence.

Tiktoklurker

Their like a cult and attack anyone! I used to like watching her and I liked her dress sense but her true colours really come through. That’s so shocking she mentions so much about her job when it’s such a well known bank!
Agree completely. I always was sort of giving her the benefit of the doubt since she had BPD and everything else but she seems to be self sabotaging herself lately and I can’t watch anymore,I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost her job after her antics on instagram this weekend. Hoares wouldn’t take that lightly at all

Krala012

Like I said a few weeks ago she was saying she’s scared about the cost of living rising etc but constantly shops and orders parcels. She literally had a parcel nearly every single day and then quits her job and then again moaning about money, it makes no sense. So many people don’t like their job and are struggling but can’t just quit their job when there’s bills to pay and mouths to feed, you take all this into consideration when you have kids, they become the priority. Instead of sitting in front of your phone and telling strangers you’re struggling go and get some proper help ffs! As for Only Fans saw that coming a mile off. She thinks she’s gods gift. When she took her kids away to London for the night she was taking pics of herself in the hotel bathroom topless in a thong and posting them to her social media while her kids were asleep in the room no doubt. She acts like a tramp and then says men send her lewd messages and it annoys her but now wants people to pay to see her content, make your mind up love.

• Heart

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Did I hear right that she only has 1lb of fat removed? Why didn’t she try exercising before surgery.

• Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I mean absolutely no offence to anyone on here that likes her clothes but she wears some hideous stuff