Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krala012

So the other day she was saying she’s scared about money/cost of living etc but then has a parcel delivered almost every day and buying Charlotte Tilbury skincare! Paid for an intense driving course but just sits there crying and moaning about it. Sitting in her bedroom all day the other day on her phone moaning leaving her kids to their own devices. Moans about her job. So sad but posts pics of herself in just her knickers! She needs a good talking to, I think a lot of it is down to her being an absolute attention seeking brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Tiktoklurker

Hmmm… so she can pay for filler,Botox, clothes, tummy tuck and boob job but she’s begging for free driving lessons? Bit cheeky of her.

Reactions: 7

princessqueen96

I did quite like her when I first started watching however cannot stand her now. She preaches mental health matters and is constantly filming herself crying but then is happy picking on others ! She’s rude and obnoxious! Says she hates her body but is flaunting it any minute she can get !! Also I hate her sarcasm towards people who ask simple questions!

Reactions: 6
I understand things must be hard for her on her own with the children while she’s going through mental health issues but she needs to be very very careful or she will end up like that shan on TikTok. She’s basically admitting she cannot cope, to doctors. Surely they have a duty of care to the children? Who knows how she’s acting in private? The children could be exposed to emotional neglect.

I'm really conflicted on SJ. One day I really like her, the next I find her really irritating. Does anyone know why her and Miles split?
Totally agree, one day she comes across so open and funny and honest and relatable, then the next she’s really quite mean and aggressive towards us as viewers..!?.. this only fans thing has furthered that even more for me now because i feel she’s just in it for the money when Wine Friday podcasts especially felt really genuine and honest! But I won’t be paying OF to watch any of her content so I guess that’s that 😂

Krala012

She only says things that suit her situation that she wants to believe. She’s delusional in every way possible. Constantly seeking attention and very high maintenance which is why she’s not married.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

princessqueen96

What’s she saying now?
She was upset about her BPD and also posted another where she addressed breaking up with Myles then was crying cause she feels she can’t give her daughter the same home life she has with her Dad. One minute she’s crying the next she’s posing half naked for everyone to see.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I'm really conflicted on SJ. One day I really like her, the next I find her really irritating. Does anyone know why her and Miles split?

COT33

Anyone think her hair is giving willy wonka? Feel like the cut makes her head look soooo wide

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tiktoklurker

“Midget with too much filler” constantly banned for bullying. Friends with equally worrying Naomi Wise

princessqueen96

I think she has a problem with her body, she recently had a tummy tuck and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her !
I agree. I can understand the boob job due to her petite frame but I was surprised she had a tummy tuck!

All she does is spend money on clothes and shoes just to mope around the house all day in baggy jumpers

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I know, they cut you from hip to hip. I’d rather workout. I’ve had a c-section with my last pregnancy because it was twins and the consultant said it was the safest option. The incision was 5cm and has completely faded and with running and exercise my mum tum has gone. I would never have considered being cut like that and living with that scar for cosmetic reasons. I think the scar looks worse than a natural body with curves.
Personally I agree. She didn't even need it done in my opinion. She must have body dismophia

Astrogirl

I can’t bear to watch her anymore I find her so selfish and always feeling sorry for herself. Also she constantly spends money on herself, surgery/shopping hauls but only buys her kids cheap crap.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I understand her having BPD but its the crying on camera that gets me. It's not just her either but if I was balling my eyes out, the last thing I would do is film it and put it on social media

Krala012

She’s really getting to me to the point where I can’t even watch anymore. The video of her kids today, they look so unkempt. The girls hair was in pigtails, the parting was all over the place. But there she is giving us endless videos of all her expensive beauty products she uses on herself every day!

• Sad
Reactions: 3