What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your perfect meal deal!!

Personally.
Anything with cheese is a winner.
Ploughman’s is always good
But celery makes it an instant NO, nobody deserves celery. Prisoners don’t deserve celery that’s how strong I feel about this

Egg and cress.
A good option unless it’s a big chunk of cress, that gets caught in your teeth. Thats an instant turn off.
Or if the egg is to cold, or to warm.
It can be a difficult one to get right, but when it’s right, it’s right

Tuna and sweet corn.
Tuna can be hit and miss. Sweet corn, nope, if you poop a full sweet corn piece, you never touch that stuff again... and if you do touch it again, you chew well

Falafel - nice!!! Unless it’s got shredded carrot.
Nope to the shredded carrot.
Not as bad as celery.
Could be served to prisoners
I haven’t even started on drinks and snack options

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Celery is bae.

I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.

Waitrose do a vegan ploughman's which is pretty bomb too

Reactions: 6
I'm abit of a m and s plant based kitchen meal dealer. Their vegan hoisin duck wrap is where its at.
I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it

Celery is bae.
I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.

Reactions: 6
Nothing with mayo or any sauce
Chicken salad is my favourite
Egg salad
Egg and cress
Any crisp to go with it and peach coke ( sorry @Oohthedrama )

Reactions: 3
When I was at college (about 10 years ago ) I used to go to boots for a meal deal. Triple chicken sandwich pack, a shapers strawberry nougat bar and a dragonfruit flavour vitamin water. Haven’t had any of those items since I finished college though. Would probably go for sushi or some kind of wrap now though.

Reactions: 5
Egg mayo and bacon is the bomb

Favourite is a Tesco meal deal as you can get a huge bar of galaxy included

Reactions: 4
Tesco meal deal; prawn pasta salad with beef McCoy’s and Diet Coke.
(Have just outed myself to any colleagues that might be in here!)

Reactions: 5
Chocolate over crisps... I’m not about the crisp life, or fruit
I also wouldn’t choose water because it’s not making the most of the deal

Reactions: 8
Yes, that range of their food is exceedingly expensive.

Reactions: 1
I always get these weird drinks you never see anywhere else they are “expensive” usually vile and there’s a reason they are in the meal deal....

WHO THE FUUUUUCK CHOOSES COCONUT WATER
Only if it's the innocent coconut water, they must add flavourings to make it taste way better than any coconut water I've had in Asia. Damn Coca-Cola!

Today for lunch I had a berry platter - a big supermarket one with coconut yoghurt and sparkling water. Scoffed in the park while being a bit apprehensive that anyone would catch me and the mountains of single use plastic.

Reactions: 2
My usual meal deal...sometimes I do buy Coconut Water and Roast Beef Monster Munch.

My ex used to complain how bad the food in London was because when he was a skint traveler spending a week in London all he ate was boots meal deals and hated them after a few days.

Scoffed in the park while being a bit apprehensive that anyone would catch me and the mountains of single use plastic.
Thankfully the YouTube lot only care if it’s a spon So if you bumped into one of them, you’re fine.
Anyone pointing out she should just fill a reusable bottle = insta blocked.

Only if it's the innocent coconut water,
Like with celery, I’m ignoring this