What's your most refreshing drink?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water with lemon/lime slices
Sparkling water, a squeeze of lemon juice and ice
Homemade sugar free ice tea (I just brew the tea normally, add some lemon slices and mint leaves, let it cool and stick it in the fridge. Best drink.)

I don't find alcohol very refreshing as it ends up making me feel warm and sluggish, even if it's a cold drink, but if I must pick something, I'd go for a very very cold sauvignon blanc.
I don't really drink "normal" tea, but I like herbal teas, cold mint tea is really good!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was out today and had a slush. Didnt half refresh me! Made me think of this thread, actually. I thought, 'im gonna go write on that refreshing drink thread about this'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is quite interesting to me. I don't mind minty mouthwash or chewing gum to refresh my mouth and palate, but never as a refreshing drink. I don't even like mint sauce with food.
Tbf I adore mint in mostly everything so it may just be that

I think the one huge problem with mint drinks is that they tend to be too sweet which isn’t that idea for hot weather imo

Reactions: 2
I was out today and had a slush. Didnt half refresh me! Made me think of this thread, actually. I thought, 'im gonna go write on that refreshing drink thread about this'
LOL, I had to reread this - "I was out today and had a slush" - I thought you had posted something completely different :ROFLMAO: I hope you mean what I know of as a Slush Puppie.

Now your username can be quite refreshing, apart from the sugar, but watermelon makes me vomit, yet I have no problem with a chilled Honeydew, Cantaloupe or Galia.

• Haha
LOL, I had to reread this - "I was out today and had a slush" - I thought you had posted something completely different :ROFLMAO: I hope you mean what I know of as a Slush Puppie.

Now your username can be quite refreshing, apart from the sugar, but watermelon makes me vomit, yet I have no problem with a chilled Honeydew, Cantaloupe or Galia.
and if it was a slush puppy , as wel hope, that it was blue raspberry :ROFLMAO:

Ice cold apple juice (not from concentrate) for me, too. When I feel dehydrated I get mad cravings and nothing quenches my thirst until I get some 🍏

A pint of freezing cold Diet Coke with 🧊 is refreshing too on a dry lunch. The rattle of the ice in the glass 😍

They have it at a corner shop near me, which I presume means other places have it, it is SO good, you can get it on amazon too
I imagine it tastes a lot like the Pineapple KA drink or the Pineapple Bigga in the carribean section of the supermarket

I imagine it tastes a lot like the Pineapple KA drink or the Pineapple Bigga in the carribean section of the supermarket
ooh I haven't tried either of those, will see if I can find them and report back!

• Heart