What's your most refreshing drink?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd go with ice cold apple juice (not the English apple juice version). It just seems to instantly make me feel better. I used to like a lot of fizzy drinks but gradually gone off them over the years. Plus they barely stay fizzy for long these days, don't know if it's something to do with the changing of recipes.

I've been drinking Martini Bianco and lemonade a lot lately, its so refreshing and makes me feel like I'm on holiday. Non alcoholic I really just enjoy a cordial like Summer Fruits or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've been drinking Martini Bianco and lemonade a lot lately, its so refreshing and makes me feel like I'm on holiday. Non alcoholic I really just enjoy a cordial like Summer Fruits or something.
You take me back to the time when I used to drink alcohol. Not Martini Bianco as I found it too sweet yet also a bit bitter, my tipple - or long glass of - was Martini Extra Dry with lemonade.

Nowadays I enjoy cloudy lemonade.

Anything that the Tango brand make, all their drinks really hit the spot,
two of the latest flavours, watermelon with strawberry and dark berry
are fantastic.

Reactions: 4
peach or lemon iced tea on holiday! also love a fanta lemon when sitting by the pool.
OMG, Fanta lemon takes me back to my youth. We could never get it here in the UK. I think I first tasted it holidaying in Greece back in the 80s.

I forgot to mention in my previous post - San Pellegrino lemon ๐Ÿ˜‹

Reactions: 7
Anything Citrus....cold glass bottle of Orangina, M&S sparkling Florida Orange, Fanta Lemon ๐Ÿ‹ Cloudy Lemonade, all preferable with ice and a slice!

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™m obsessed with water I could drink it all day long ๐Ÿคฃ god Iโ€™m getting old! I also am obsessed with a blue wkd

Fanta lemon goes down a storm with a vodka or pink gin defo holiday vibes with that one ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‹

• Haha
Anything Citrus....cold glass bottle of Orangina, M&S sparkling Florida Orange, Fanta Lemon ๐Ÿ‹ Cloudy Lemonade, all preferable with ice and a slice!
Yep! Anything citrus really does hit the spot.

Iโ€™m obsessed with water I could drink it all day long ๐Ÿคฃ god Iโ€™m getting old! I also am obsessed with a blue wkd

Fanta lemon goes down a storm with a vodka or pink gin defo holiday vibes with that one ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‹
Does blue WKD even still exist, or any WKD's?

Water or occasionally watered down juice. I like those Innocent ones that come in blue and yellow. Iโ€™ve never had any soft drinks and tbh they donโ€™t appeal

On a really warm day I find regular coke or orange lucozade very refreshing.
Alcohol wise a Pimm's and lemonade ๐Ÿน

I especially like mixing orange juice & cranberry juice together
Oooh and ice cold sparkling peach water

Cold orange Fanta when itโ€™s hot.
I used to love orangina in the small glass bottles years ago. I canโ€™t remember the last time I even saw them in the shops though ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Lemon fanta when you're abroad in the hot sun is always amazzzzzzzzzing

Anything that the Tango brand make, all their drinks really hit the spot,
two of the latest flavours, watermelon with strawberry and dark berry
are fantastic.
They're my two favourite flavours, soooo nice!

• Heart