What's your most refreshing drink?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a pineapples Fanta?! Where?!
My mum always has pineapple and lemonade when we go out, its really nice and refreshing
It's American, I've seen it over here but it's pricey with being an import, i discoveted it at epcot and was hooked, our village shop does a cheaper one sometimes which is not quite as good but still refreshing.

Reactions: 1
It's American, I've seen it over here but it's pricey with being an import, i discoveted it at epcot and was hooked, our village shop does a cheaper one sometimes which is not quite as good but still refreshing.
The corner shop near me has loads of different fantas, like berry one, grapefruit... none are ever as good as lemon thuogh

Reactions: 2
Forgot about ice tea. Had a phase of drinking that all the time a few years ago. Need to buy some again

I’ve found my soft drinks twin 😻👋🏻 I’m more of Aranciata Rossa kind of girl, but pretty much every drink San Pellegrino does is refreshing and underrated.
Please excuse my ignorance as I have never tried Aranciata Rossa. Definitely sounds like what I would like. Thanks (y)

I love a cheap can of cloudy lemonade and ice. Makes me feel fresh and awake. Unless I’ve also chucked in a ton of gin, then a bit less awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to my local corner shop sells about 8 different types of fanta, just trying the pineapple one, very good, really pineapply!

Reactions: 3
There's a pineapples Fanta?! Where?!
My mum always has pineapple and lemonade when we go out, its really nice and refreshing
They have it at a corner shop near me, which I presume means other places have it, it is SO good, you can get it on amazon too

Club Rock shandy, it’s a fizzy orange with lemonade. But it’s more like a fizzy orange juice and it has orange bits in it.

I also love iced tea and lemonade mix

Also a Virgin mojito as I don’t drink at the moment

They have it at a corner shop near me, which I presume means other places have it, it is SO good, you can get it on amazon too
Also go into any of those American sweet shops and they usually have pineapple Fanta as I believe they’re produced in the states. The strawberry Fanta is lush as well, I mix it with the lemon one!

Grapefruit San Pellegrino original, not the version with sweetener, also pink grapefrut squash with sparkling water.

Nothing is quite as refreshing as water on a hot day,
but I really enjoy J20. They have less sugar than many other canned drinks and taste so delicious ice cold after being in the fridge all day.

View attachment 662223
You all need to try this! Soo refreshing. I think its maybe American but my local spar has started doing the full range of these. This is definitely my favourite one.

Or a glass of Ice cold water, lots of ice and in one of those stolen pint glasses from the pub. Hard to beat

Also enjoy an Ice cold Strawberry and Lime Kopparberg on holidays.
My go to is always water! Never been one for drinking juice all the time or with meals either, and not a fan of alcohol! I do like that drink in the picture if I’m feeling super adventurous though 🤣

Water with lemon/lime slices
Sparkling water, a squeeze of lemon juice and ice
Homemade sugar free ice tea (I just brew the tea normally, add some lemon slices and mint leaves, let it cool and stick it in the fridge. Best drink.)

I don't find alcohol very refreshing as it ends up making me feel warm and sluggish, even if it's a cold drink, but if I must pick something, I'd go for a very very cold sauvignon blanc.