What’s your favourite dog breed?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Border collies... i had one when I was a kid and I grew up with him. He was the best. Whenever I see a border collie in the street im made up 😂 my fella has hinted he will get me one for Christmas 😏😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t have a dog as I just don’t feel I have the time it would deserve but if I were to get one i would love a King Charles cavalier or a cavapoo.

Reactions: 5
I have two chihuahuas and they have been amazing with the arrival of our baby. I love any dog big or small, we had sharpeis growing up and they were a dream.

Reactions: 3
Beagles!! They’re the only breed my family have ever had, and they’re just the most characterful little dogs. People always say that they’re naughty and can’t be trained, but you get out what you put in..

A boxer would be my dream dog but I know they are a lot of work and are meant to basically be puppies their whole lives. They just seem like such fun dogs.

I also like cockapoos and golden retrievers. Basically all dogs lol

I have a cockapoo and he's very loving. Just like a baby. I love all dogs but do love a lively dog. A springer/spaniel/cockapoo would be my favourite breed.

Reactions: 4
A boxer would be my dream dog but I know they are a lot of work and are meant to basically be puppies their whole lives. They just seem like such fun dogs.

I also like cockapoos and golden retrievers. Basically all dogs lol
I lost my boxer last year. She was the best thing I ever ever did. Absolute clowns. She made me laugh everything single day. We’d go for walks and I’d chat along with her and her whole bottom would just be wagging as I chatted away.

I mean I love all dogs, not sure what man kind did to deserve them! Boxers are my absolute favourite breed. One day I’ll have another one. Just outrageously happy silly dogs. They can be hard work but always worth it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
We’ve had labradors, boxers, Newfoundland’s, miniature schnauzers and the mini schnauzers personality’s are my absolute favourites. Inquisitive, greedy, funny, chip on the shoulder, loving, loyal and with little man syndrome they are by far my favourite dog. I loved them all but my mini schnauzer owns my soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wire haired dachshund but I'm biased as I have one and he's the best dog ever. I love all dachshunds but wires are the best.

I also love basset hounds
grand basset griffon vendéen
Giant schnauzers but I'd never have one as I only have a small house.
I have gbgvs god they are hard work, here’s a pic of miss Margaux and Melodie

Attachments

• Heart
Just wondering how did you get your dog to stop jumping up? Our 5 month old Weimaraner helps himself to anything left out!!
Walk into him. My dog done it 4 5 years and he's big! Dog trainer gave me the tip stopped straight away. Just bulldoze into him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dachshund is my favourite breed in order of preference long haired, smooth haired then wire haired. I have a black and tan long haired miniature dachshund, he's my best friend. I grew up with 2 staffs, 2 English bull terriers and now my parents have 4 Boston Terriers. I like most breeds but will only ever own dachshunds myself