What’s your favourite dog breed?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks we’re doing this but he doesn’t seem to get it yet. Jumped at my husband earlier who had food in his hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Didn’t end well 🙄
Mine turned a year last months and we still have times where we struggle. He knows not to do it but if no one is looking he will get it. Then come to me and show me his guilty face 🤦‍♀️ . He will not try to get food from me but if it is one of the kids he thinks it is fair game.

Reactions: 2
I have a mixed breed dog and she is so beautiful she has Shetland sheepdog in her which I love, but I will never get another like her, people always stop and ask what breed she is as so different.
i love spaniels too and anything with floppy ears
My brother has just got a springer/jack Russell cross, it’s such a random mix as apparently the litter was an ‘accident’. Because they’re pretty much unheard of, they’re not sure how big he will get or what he will look like, at the moment he has the body of a spaniel with Jack Russell ears, he’s so cute!

Reactions: 4
My brother has just got a springer/jack Russell cross, it’s such a random mix as apparently the litter was an ‘accident’. Because they’re pretty much unheard of, they’re not sure how big he will get or what he will look like, at the moment he has the body of a spaniel with Jack Russell ears, he’s so cute!
That’s what it was like for us I thought she was going to be huge but she’s the size of cocker spaniel with longer legs

Wire haired dachshund but I'm biased as I have one and he's the best dog ever. I love all dachshunds but wires are the best.

I also love basset hounds
grand basset griffon vendéen
Giant schnauzers but I'd never have one as I only have a small house.
we just got a Bassett hound and he’s so lovely, the most chilled dog even as a puppy

Newfoundland! I saw someone with one a while ago in town and it was hugeee but so cute and fluffy! People were even taking pics and having a good nosy (including me!) I would love my own one day.

Reactions: 9
Dalmatians. I was brought up alongside 2 Dallies. My parents got the first when I was about 4. A few years later they decided to have a litter from her. She had 7 healthy pups - 5 boys, 2 girls. I will never forget, as a 7 year old watching her bring them into the world. We kept one of the girls. We lost the puppy (who was 12 by then) when i was 19. 15 years with those dogs and i absolutely adored them. They were affectionate, loyal and so loving. Some people are put off because they think Dalmatians are crazy. They were excitable but so, so loving. Supposedly some can be vicious, but our girls were anything but. I have a childhood photo of one of them sitting on my lap - she didnt care how big she was, she just wanted to be close! I would have Dalmatians again in a heartbeat - I spend far too much time at work and my house it probably a tad too small 😕

Second to Dallies would be Italian Greyhounds (or Iggies as they're otherwise known). My mum has one and he's been a part of the family for 9 years now. The sweetest boy! He's a little dog but loves to stand guard watching into the garden for any intruders (doesn't bark though!). We've all fallen in love with the breed since he came along. So much so now my sister has just decided to get an Iggy X Whippet!

• Heart
My sister has a mini Pom, my SIL has a English bulldog, my moms had jack russells and german shepherds over the years and I can say they were /are absolutely lovely breeds
I currently have a mini dachshund. Her personality is brilliant, I think they are just comical in their little attitudes and bossiness and she is hands down the most loyal dog I’ve ever come across. Only thing about her is she has terrible separation anxiety but I’m very lucky that I can take her to work with me everyday so she’s rarely left alone for periods of time.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels 🥰 I’ve grown up with them and they’re so loving and adorable. I really like chihuahuas and pomeranians too. But I would also love a St Bernard one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a Bengal cat as well as the dogs and they say Bengals are the most dog like cats too, she really is just one of the pack.

I have a Bengal cat as well as the dogs and they say Bengals are the most dog like cats too, she really is just one of the pack.
They have the fetch trait as well don't they? One of my Raggies used to play fetch.. but it must have been just a phase as he stopped doing it once he was no longer a kitten! :confused: It was adorable

Reactions: 1
I have a cocker spaniel, whose only about 18 months old, but I love all spaniels. Also anything that’s ‘fluffy’, like long haired chihuahuas, daschunds, pomeranians etc.

We had Yorkshire terriers when I was growing up, and as an adult I had 4 rescue labradors, followed by a a little street dog that I rescued when I lived in Cyprus. She was brilliant, she was like a miniature yellow lab, and she lived with us in Cyprus, UK, Canada and then back in the UK again.

For the last 8 years we have had the bestest dog I've ever known living with us. She's a black labradoodle, and she's the kindest, most loving, gentle bundle of curls in the whole wide world - we love her dearly!