What's your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's all give ourselves a bit of self love instead of being critical!

Mine is my lips, always get asked if I have had fillers but nope, all mine😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My eyes, lips, my legs when I was younger and definitely my height - 5ft 6in. & my size 10 figure, which was effortless until my mid-30s; not so much now!!

Reactions: 2
I like my eyes and alot of people say I have nice eyes, people say I have nice legs but I don't think I have lol

Reactions: 3
Me too, mid 30's with no greys, judging by my family members it'll be late 40s before i will feel i need too!
My grandad was red haired well into his 60s! And then he sort of faded to a whitey gold before going quite white. So fingers crossed I'm like him!

My eyes because the are blue/green and sometimes more green one day and more blue the next.
I also like my freckles.

Reactions: 4
My lips. My hourglass figure, my bottom :p I guess also my eyes.. I love blue eyes. I guess my freckles are OK too.

I couldnt think of any when I saw the thread title, but actually, i love my freckles! They only came out about 5yrs ago but my face is full of them now 🥰

Reactions: 5
Weird one; but my feet! 🙈
I know feet aren’t the nicest things, but in comparison to some people’s mine are nice! 🤣
I look after them, and always have nice polish on them.
I have bluey-green eyes. Completely different to the rest of my family. I like that they’re not the same as everyone else’s.