What's your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm I always get told I have really nice long eyelashes. But I wouldn’t say I like anything else, I don’t ‘hate’ anything but I don’t really like anything!

Reactions: 3
Probably my lips & teeth, I have quite full lips so they do look like they’ve been pumped up I was nicknamed dinghy lips at school 😂 my teeth, they are pretty straight & proud I’ve got to the age I am with only 1 filling 😊

I enjoy reading these, I'm one of those people that would usually point out bad things about myself but self love is so important and ive come to realise that lately x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would say my hair, eyes and my skin.

Have long hair which I don’t dye, is in good condition and is pretty low maintenance.

Green eyes which I understand is not too common. So I like that lol.

I have pretty oily skin but only get the odd spot thank god. And the biggest benefit of oily skin is no wrinkles, mid 30s and not one! People always assume I’m in my mid/late 20s 😀

My eyes. They're green with flecks of orange with a black ring around the iris and my lips, people think I have had filler, they aren't massive by thickness but I have a line in my bottom lip which seems to give the illusion they are bigger than what they are.

When I was younger my legs were a good attribute but since having one of my kids in my mid 30s my body didnt seem to bounce the back the way it did in my 20s and have developed cellulite.

Reactions: 5
I have grey/green eyes, they’re probably my best feature and a little unusual.

Reactions: 2
People always compliment my eyes. They change colour. They have a mix of green, blue, grey and hazel. Sometimes they’re turquoise, sometimes bright blue, sometimes dark green and other times grey. I guess it makes me somewhat interesting which is a plus 😂

Reactions: 1
My nose and my smile. Always get complimented on my smile and have a new appreciation for my small straight nose after seeing nose filler taking over my insta feed recently lol
I get a lot of comments on my weight/height combo too - I'm 5'9 and very skinny (curse of the fast metabolism).

I'm 5'10 and I've always liked my height. I also have quite full lips and brownish / reddish / blondish hair which I think looks alright.

My eyes. They're green with flecks of orange with a black ring around the iris and my lips, people think I have had filler, they aren't massive by thickness but I have a line in my bottom lip which seems to give the illusion they are bigger than what they are.

When I was younger my legs were a good attribute but since having one of my kids in my mid 30s my body didnt seem to bounce the back the way it did in my 20s and have developed cellulite.
Think I’m in the minority but I actually don’t mind cellulite? It comes from the way hormones affect fat storage, which is why some people don’t have it. Nothing to be ashamed of 😊

I do use a dry body brush, which plumps the skin up but I wouldn’t want the dimples to be gone completely 🤷‍♀️

I get complimented on hair, eyes and legs. Although I have nice tweth I hate my smile and am not shocked to have never received a smile compliment. If I could I'd swap hair for smile.

Reactions: 2
My green eyes. They Used to be blue but they turned completely green by age 4.

When I was on my 20's, I would say my face,, legs, figure, waist. Now I am 50, I would say nothing. Maybe my eyes.

I'm 6ft and mostly all skin and bone. I do lots of running and have done for years, as a consequence my legs are probably my best feature and maybe my arse. Have a good set of teeth so never afraid to smile.

• Heart