What's your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like my hands. I always get compliments on my hands! In my 20's I had a great stomach. It's still nice, but not as nice as it used to be.

I'm 6ft and mostly all skin and bone. I do lots of running and have done for years, as a consequence my legs are probably my best feature and maybe my arse. Have a good set of teeth so never afraid to smile.
I really don't like my legs, I'm always covering them up. Everyone I know who runs has great legs! I might take up running! 😅

Reactions: 1
My thick hair and full hairline- it's full but not Theresa Guidice weirdly full.

My eyes and teeth (natural) get a lot of compliments, so those I guess.

My winkle free skin. I knock on wood everyday. But if I do start to get lines, I'll embrace them gracefully. I would rather look like I'm a 100 than get that plastic fake look.

My skin - very pale, I keep out of the sun and have looked after it.
My legs - after decades of rowing, tennis and aerobics.

My lips - always get asked if I have filler when I dont 😊 people always say 'people pay to have lips like yours' which is nice 🤪

My hair, my big lips (I don't have fillers)
and my size, I'm petite and very skinny naturally. Some people think it's not a good attribute, but I actually really enjoy being tiny 😃 I don't know why but it kinda gives me royal/noble girl vibes

My eyes as they're greeny blue and I get complimented on them.
My smile, as I generally have resting witch face most of the time, but when people see me smile/laugh they're always like "Oh, you have a gorgeous smile!"
Oh and also my nails. They're quite strong and grow fast!

My legs always have been and still are my favourite attribute I think. They are long and slim, I have nicely defined ankles and calves ... ok that sounds weird 😂 I also like my eye colour and natural hair colour (even though I can’t wait to get it dyed after lockdown!)

People say I have lovely legs. They’re long, shapely, but I just don’t see it myself.

I also have a nice pair of natural tits. 38DD. 🤣

I have good skin too.

• Wow
My eyes, very bright blue eyes. I just wish I didn't have hooded lids.
My eyebrows, I like their shape
Feet, I can't stand ugly feet and I take care of mine. Love getting a pedicure.

My nails lol i have long fingers/hands which aren't my favourite but as a result I have very nice shaped nails. Been asked many a time if they're fake when painted (which I like haha). Rest of me however... lol