What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on a vlog from two weeks ago, she's in the car going to England and she's wearing a summer dress with black opaque tights .

And omg she's said the the Lake District is the same as where she lives,

seriously Cheryl?? I have been to seaside Troon and it's a rundown deprived dump.

And I can guarantee you beautiful Windermere is nothing like Troon. Windermere is beautiful.

She is so pretentious.
---
Her trip paid for by her begging money.

She's so out of breath talking. And she needs to stop sniffing.

And she doesn't like eggs incase anyone has forgot

Reactions: 3
She's a greedy, sponging pig, and knows it.. and that's why she can't show her face she's so ashamed,

and possibility hiding from the HMRC.

She showed chicken in white sauce then said people would have to wait a few weeks for the recipe FFS it's chicken in white sauce, google it if you can't work it out! She really fancies herself as Nigella eh? She's much more Fanny Cradock....Fanny Haddock!!

Reactions: 8
You can see it on her, and her boyfriend's hips though.
I unsub bed from her about 2yrs ago or somet.... I cannot stand that voice and how coy she is. Thinking she's a world renowned chef Begging for patreon all the time too. Joke

Reactions: 2
The soup buffet is back! A bacon roll, a square sausage roll, chips AND soup

---
She even refers to it as a soup buffet, read here much Cheryl???

Reactions: 4
Chips with pasta anyone? Amongst this week‘s offerings was a creamy pasta dish with garlic bread and chips also on the plate. Now I am Scottish and we like our chips and potatoes but I’ve never heard of anyone doing this - 3 carbs at one meal and no greens!

Reactions: 5
She's back to the Chinese music for a Scottish channel haha.

And remember guys go to AmmaZZon, why's she pronouncing it like that.

The only pasta dish I might have chips with is macaroni and cheese.

Could she stretch out each plate any more if she tried, each plate she filmed for about a minute and a half.

People seriously pay for this, they clearly must have a screw loose.

Reactions: 6
And why does she insist on doing a weekly shopping video- it’s as boring as hell but she’s been doing the same thing for years!