What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her to bits but my 6 month old kitten Rosie bangs on the door and meows every morning without fail between 6-7am! I play with her before bed, feed her and she sleeps all night but it’s just the morning thing. I have to be up anyway for work so I’ve stopped using my alarm because the banging wakes me up 😂 I’ve read that they don’t like citrus smells so I’ve rubbed some lemon juice on the door - I feel cruel doing that but I don’t want her doing it anymore!

Also pissed off with my noisy neighbour who does her washing at night and I can hear it spinning and banging at 10pm onwards! She’s in all day, do it then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love her to bits but my 6 month old kitten Rosie bangs on the door and meows every morning without fail between 6-7am! I play with her before bed, feed her and she sleeps all night but it’s just the morning thing. I have to be up anyway for work so I’ve stopped using my alarm because the banging wakes me up 😂 I’ve read that they don’t like citrus smells so I’ve rubbed some lemon juice on the door - I feel cruel doing that but I don’t want her doing it anymore!

Also pissed off with my noisy neighbour who does her washing at night and I can hear it spinning and banging at 10pm onwards! She’s in all day, do it then!
We usually shut our cat in the kitchen at night, she has access to her litter trays in the utility still, but can’t get out and come upstairs so we can all sleep without any disturbances. Could you set up an area in your kitchen or living room, for her sleep in, and so you can keep her in one room all night, or would you still hear the banging?

Reactions: 1
We usually shut our cat in the kitchen at night, she has access to her litter trays in the utility still, but can’t get out and come upstairs so we can all sleep without any disturbances. Could you set up an area in your kitchen or living room, for her sleep in, and so you can keep her in one room all night, or would you still hear the banging?
She sleeps in the back hallway with the door shut - her litter tray, fresh food, water, climbing tower/bed and toys are with her. She’s fine through the night it’s just the morning I can hear her banging on the hallway door 🙁

the issue might also be just closing the door, apparently, true to the idiom, cats are very curious and are basically drawn to closed doors! if you left it open she might leave you alone (6/7am doesn't even seem early to me, my spoiled cat starts miaowing at 5 for breakfast :LOL:)

@under the ivy do you feed her as soon as you wake up? if so, try getting out of bed and then waiting an hour until you give her breakfast. that way she will stop associating you getting up with food

Reactions: 3
Been on hold at work for 42 minutes now chasing a redemption statement from a mortgage company for a completion tomorrow. Why is hold music always so bleeping annoying?!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Merged as they’re the same thread.

I've started this because often I feel frustrated about things in life and I want to complain about it without derailing the pissed off or rant threads.

I feel like I haven't actually made any progress with things that are supposed to be well underway. From the outside it doesn't look like I'm any further forward than I was last summer, and it's not through lack of trying. Said things are all things I pay for / buy so it frustrate me even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband, I hate to be insensitive but he is afraid of dogs so every time he wants to go for a walk I have to with him. This is insane is it?
Maybe get a lead to walk him on? He’d soon go out alone 🤣

We had to shut out last cat in the kitchen, he was 13 but at 3am it was play time. Chewing wires, drinking your water, climbing on your head. I though with my new two it would be different, nope 4am if their time. They howl (one thinks she a wolf!), play and jump around. Have had no choice but to shut them away two. We put toys, lots of biscuits and their beds and a scratch pole in with them but they do generally sleep.

• Haha
I had to get a train today. It was bleeping awful, loads of coughers and then someone took his mask off and started eating a sandwich :((((( I’m just so bleeping over this and done - wearing a mask isn’t hard and takes no effort. Why can’t people just bleeping stop being entitled wankers and just think about the greater good 😣😣😣😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Getting pranked on Facebook by a friend of a friend. Got sent a friend request by someone and he quickly retracted it. My profile picture is a cruise ship and when I viewed his profile, I noticed that just a minute or two before sending it, he changed his Facebook bio to working for the cruise line whose ship I have. Quite clearly a direct prank on me for whatever reason even though I don't know him. Leave me alone please.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok this isn’t something that’s ‘pissed me off’ but bare with me!

I’ve just been scrolling through a random thread, reading responses etc and someone’s username caught me riiiight off guard. Basically there’s an account on here and the username is very unique/random, something that doesn’t make much sense and certainly isn’t anything I’ve seen or heard before. It sent shivers down my spine because that username happens to be the password that I’ve used for LITERALLY every single email/Facebook/social media/online account I’ve ever had. Since I was 11 years old. I can’t think of a single password I’ve created in the last 15 ish years that is any different! Guys I’m so spooked 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
seeing yet MORE influencers breaking rules, going to parties and not wearing face masks 😡😡 I’m so sick of it now it’s ridiculous !!!

Ok this isn’t something that’s ‘pissed me off’ but bare with me!

I’ve just been scrolling through a random thread, reading responses etc and someone’s username caught me riiiight off guard. Basically there’s an account on here and the username is very unique/random, something that doesn’t make much sense and certainly isn’t anything I’ve seen or heard before. It sent shivers down my spine because that username happens to be the password that I’ve used for LITERALLY every single email/Facebook/social media/online account I’ve ever had. Since I was 11 years old. I can’t think of a single password I’ve created in the last 15 ish years that is any different! Guys I’m so spooked 😳
Ew that’s so weird!!! What threads are they in?! That would spook me 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴

Earlier on it was the surf advert. Then it was the leaf blower man. Then, there was an issue with my prescription and I had to trek across town to sort it and now...I can’t bloody sleep and it’s pissed me off as I have to be up early for an appointment and have a busy day tomorrow (or today actually) 😩 I hate having chronic insomnia.

• Sad
My husband !!!
Today he announces that he has lined up another job for as soon as he gets back from Spain,and that will run straight on to doing season 2 of his current production in Spain in August ... we we’re supposed to be going away ( covid permitting obvs) and instead he’s lining up job after job with no breaks!!! I’m so angry as he’s been pulling this crap for 15yrs now and it’s always ‘we will go next year ‘ but next year never comes. I might as well be single as I’m living my life alone anyway 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.