What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to sound stupid but being in a house with no conversation 😔 i have no real friends to call or message and they don't seem to have time to talk and I've been really lonely since my partner passed away.just a decent conversation would be nice now and then
that doesn't sound stupid at all, it's a basic human need! we are always here for at least an online conversation <3

Reactions: 11
I know this is going to sound stupid but being in a house with no conversation 😔 i have no real friends to call or message and they don't seem to have time to talk and I've been really lonely since my partner passed away.just a decent conversation would be nice now and then
Doesn't sound stupid in any way. It must be difficult. I feel bad sometimes for day dreaming about a bit of solitude and no contact because my household can be loud and busy. You can almost always find someone on here to chat to although granted its not the same as phone calls. 💕

Reactions: 5
So sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 4
Thankyou everyone for replying i don't mean for it to turn into a whinge but it really gets to me every day is like groundhog day.I've made numerous efforts to start a conversation but get nothing back so i gave up and thought right see how long it takes for you to make the effort and nothing its been like this since about 9 this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thankyou everyone for replying i don't mean for it to turn into a whinge but it really gets to me every day is like groundhog day.I've made numerous efforts to start a conversation but get nothing back so i gave up and thought right see how long it takes for you to make the effort and nothing its been like this since about 9 this morning
I don't think I can say anything to help but want to give you a virtual hug. Tattle is open all hours, there's quite a few venting threads and stuff relating to lockdown where loads of people feel the same. It is so difficult and I've been there where you feel you put so much effort into people and get nowt back, it's tit 😔

Reactions: 2
Really pissed off with myself. Got into a argument with a bloke walking his dogs that wouldn't leave mine alone. Stood arguing less than a metre apart, neither of us were wearing masks.

So bloody anxious right now 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Madison Sarah going to see a bunch of people at a gathering, not in her bubble, blocking anyone that comments about it and turning off her comments. She is so rude.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
My cat peed somewhere and despite me cleaning the entire room with pure disinfectant there's still a lingering smell.

At this point I don't know if I'm just paranoid or if I've failed to clean it properly

• Sad
My cat peed somewhere and despite me cleaning the entire room with pure disinfectant there's still a lingering smell.

At this point I don't know if I'm just paranoid or if I've failed to clean it properly
ugh cat wee is the WORST , when my kitten was little she weed ( a few times) alll over my duvet, I was able to get the smell out and the colour off the sheets (through extensive washing), but the duvet itself it stained for life. ugh

• Sad
Everything is annoying me today, I'm rather irritable. I think it might be hormonal.

I'm trying to make progress and have about 3 different companies I'm waiting to hear from so what I've thought about can actually be done/ put in place

• Sad
Having to clear up fox poo from my driveway AGAIN. They’ve been the bane of my life since we moved in last year, usually they get into the bins and leave rubbish everywhere or leave food/rubbish from elsewhere all over the place. It’s bad enough having to clear that up let alone now having to pick up their poo 🤢

• Sick
I've been chatting online to a guy who lives in a nearby city since Christmas. Not met up obviously due to covid but have been chatting a lot, flirting, skyping every night. We both said we'd love to meet as soon as we possibly can. Must admit I did get a bit over invested but I've been feeling lonely and enjoyed the conversations we had.

He's text me tonight to say he slept with his ex a few times at Christmas and in January and she's now pregnant apparently. He said he doesn't know what to do and feels it's a huge mistake and doesn't know who he wants to be with. I'm not getting involved and told him to enjoy fatherhood and deleted his number.

I know I've done the right thing and this is more of a rant but I'm pissed off he's wasted my time. As I said I'm not getting involved but I do hope he steps up as a father.
Another update.

I've just received a text that he misses me and wants to try again with me. He said his ex has very sadly lost the baby which of course is heartbreaking. I'm just disgusted at his behaviour now, he is honestly deluded thinking he can just come back to me if that makes sense? I didn't want to reply at first but relented and said I was very sorry to hear the news. I didn't say anything further. I should have blocked him really. Sorry just venting because I had forgotten him and decided to get on with my life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The bleeping audacity of Uber Eats sending me a discount code for free delivery from McDonald’s only for them to not allow me to use it for my McDonald’s order.

duck you uber eats and your rip off delivery charges. £3.99 is a joke when Just Eat only charge £1.99. Guess where I’m gonna be ordering my Big Mac from now you cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The bleeping audacity of Uber Eats sending me a discount for free delivery from McDonald’s only for them to not allow me to use it for my McDonald’s order.

duck you uber eats and your rip off delivery charges. £3.99 is a joke when Just Eat only charge £1.99. Guess where I’m gonna be ordering my Big Mac from now you cunts.
McDonald's is free delivery on just eat for me!!

Edit - over £5 but still!

Attachments

• Wow
A girl I work with who has time to go for 2 runs and a 45 minute workout a day and posting it all over her fitness Instagram. I know fine she does F all work and gets away with it cus working from home 😡. Annoys me so much as I’ve been doing so much over time and basically no time to workouts!

• Angry
A girl I work with who has time to go for 2 runs and a 45 minute workout a day and posting it all over her fitness Instagram. I know fine she does F all work and gets away with it cus working from home 😡. Annoys me so much as I’ve been doing so much over time and basically no time to workouts!
Oh god posting it all over Instagram is a stupid error when she should be working 😂

Reactions: 3
That I’m up with the baby all night whilst boyfriend is snoring away... 3 year old wakes up and I’m the one who has to get up!! I get it he can’t breastfeed but he can chuck some cereal in a bowl and put on Micky mouse clubhouse for an hour so I can actually get a little bit of sleep...no? 🥱🥱🥱😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.