What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself, for being nice to rude coworkers :mad: "thank you for taking the time to point that out" - kill them with kindness, I know, be the bigger person, but I hope they don't actually think I'm grovelling!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
We are selling our house.

I mentioned a week ago or so how our neighbour had dumped some mattresses and a bed in her garden next door.

The photographer came yesterday AND TOOK A PHOTO OF THEM WITH OUR GARDEN! Why would you do that?! The estate agents have just asked us to approve the photos to go live tomorrow. No bleeping way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
We are selling our house.

I mentioned a week ago or so how our neighbour had dumped some mattresses and a bed in her garden next door.

The photographer came yesterday AND TOOK A PHOTO OF THEM WITH OUR GARDEN! Why would you do that?! The estate agents have just asked us to approve the photos to go live tomorrow. No bleeping way.
Jeez! Can he edit them out? That's mad. Why wouldn't he just take it from an angle where the stuff wasn't visible?

Reactions: 7
My sister .. 23 years old lives at home with my mum, barely pays any rent and has just bought herself a £2000 puppy.
Said puppy jumped on top of my 4 year old knocking her to the ground and was biting/ragging her clothes about so I’ve obviously tried to get the puppy off her and ended up with holes in my sleeves and being bitten 🙃 and now apparently it was all my little ones fault?! She even shouted at her when she did nothing??

Sister says he’s just being a puppy which I understand they bite etc but this was totally uncalled for. Mums tried speaking to her and she’s had a huge hissy fit about it saying I’m now a liar and it’s little ones fault etc etc??

So instead of her teaching the pup that kind of behaviour isn’t acceptable she’s now saying my mum loves me more than her and she always takes my side blah blah like a petulant child 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Jeez! Can he edit them out? That's mad. Why wouldn't he just take it from an angle where the stuff wasn't visible?
We’ve asked for them to be cropped and if not for him to come back to retake the photos!

I’ve sent three emails. I felt like an ex girlfriend with my emails...”oh and another thing!!!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister .. 23 years old lives at home with my mum, barely pays any rent and has just bought herself a £2000 puppy.
Said puppy jumped on top of my 4 year old knocking her to the ground and was biting/ragging her clothes about so I’ve obviously tried to get the puppy off her and ended up with holes in my sleeves and being bitten 🙃 and now apparently it was all my little ones fault?! She even shouted at her when she did nothing??

Sister says he’s just being a puppy which I understand they bite etc but this was totally uncalled for. Mums tried speaking to her and she’s had a huge hissy fit about it saying I’m now a liar and it’s little ones fault etc etc??

So instead of her teaching the pup that kind of behaviour isn’t acceptable she’s now saying my mum loves me more than her and she always takes my side blah blah like a petulant child 🙄
No excuse here, the baby takes precedence, puppy can go to hell.

Although I don't have kids, I love 5 and unders as they say and do the funniest things.

Be careful the bite doesn't go too deep.

Reactions: 2
No excuse here, the baby takes precedence, puppy can go to hell.

Although I don't have kids, I love 5 and unders as they say and do the funniest things.

Be careful the bite doesn't go too deep.
Thank you! Exactly what I said 🙄 she’s grown up with dogs, been around them since she was born so she’s very clued up on what you can and can not do around dogs.

I agree, they do say the funniest things!

Reactions: 1
I’ve woke up feeling poorly and I’ve stripped my bed sheets, want to go back to bed and need to make my bed on zero energy 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not today, last night but food just plays on my mind. I ordered a Mcdonalds from just eat and put in the notes 'sweet and sour sauce please' and they give me ketchup. Mcdonalds ketchup doesn't taste good since they got rid on the Heinz. It just bothered me. Mcdonalds fries without sweet and sour sauce are just sad and disappointing. Also, the salsa you get with the mozzarella dippers is rank. Overall a very disappointing Mcdonalds 👎😂

Reactions: 7
Not today, last night but food just plays on my mind. I ordered a Mcdonalds from just eat and put in the notes 'sweet and sour sauce please' and they give me ketchup. Mcdonalds ketchup doesn't taste good since they got rid on the Heinz. It just bothered me. Mcdonalds fries without sweet and sour sauce are just sad and disappointing. Also, the salsa you get with the mozzarella dippers is rank. Overall a very disappointing Mcdonalds 👎😂
Omg agree! I hate when they forget the sweet and sour for my nuggets! Its not the same - sounds so dramatic tho haha. And yeah the mozzarella stick salsa is :sick:

I would riot! I physically can’t eat McDonald’s without sweet and sour. I feel your pain and disappointment!

This is a silly thing to be annoyed about and I will sound mega ungrateful but Mr jarv kicks up such a fuss everytime I suggest we get a takeaway. He makes a banging Thai in fairness but it takes ages to do, loads of veg prep and then loads of washing up. He doesn't get that the point is to have something tasty without having to do anything to achieve it. It's sweet when he says "I'll cook it you won't have to do anything" but then we don't spend that time together. He can't just allow himself to be a bit lazy now and then.

McDonald's sweet and sour sauce is just heaven. I get very upset when my dips are wrong 😂

Reactions: 4
Have a phone appointment with the in laws tonight. I really do love them, but these calls are just too much. It's so hard to make conversation about things because obviously nowts happening so they ask loads and loads of questions about inane things, it's so draining. I don't know why they can't be satisfied with a 10 minute hey how are you, all good, great, chat to you next week. My other half struggles too but he just clams up (I think it's a response to his mother's constant questions over the years) so then I end up having to carry the conversation on our side. It'll be an hour long conversation at least and because they don't work usual schedules, they ring later in the evening so by the time we've had tea and then spoken to them, the evening is gone. I could go off and do something else but last time I did that (I'd gone for a bath because I had a bad day) they hung on to wait for me to get out of the bath because they wanted to say hello. I don't think it helps when it's "booked in" because then I just spend the day dreading the conversation, I think it would flow a bit easier if we just had a couple of shorter calls spontaneously in the week.
I feel this. No one has anything to say at the moment so it is really hard to keep the conversation going.

Reactions: 6
I've decided to become a vegetarian and today has been especially annoying having to justify it to people (we went to dinner at a restaurant earlier this evening). I ended up telling the most annoying person to mind his own damn business :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm glad a few of you agree with my sweet and sour sauce disappointment. It's fit. I usually get that sometimes sweet curry. Sweet curry for McDonald's is unreal - if you want a sauce like it, the Heinz curry sauce (usually a quid in Asda) is exactly the same imo

Reactions: 5
People I’m living with not washing the plates and cutlery properly putting them back dirty with food and sauce still on them

• Sick
Reactions: 10
my boyfriend knocking on the bathroom door while i was inside and asking: can i come in? and then just opening the door and entering! i mean i was just putting a face mask on, but what is the point of asking if you're just going to barge in? ruined my zen

my boyfriend knocking on the bathroom door while i was inside and asking: can i come in? and then just opening the door and entering! i mean i was just putting a face mask on, but what is the point of asking if you're just going to barge in? ruined my zen
Why not lock the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.