What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping ice ... I love the snow I can walk in snow but the side roads are icy
What should have been a 5 minute walk turned into nearly 15 and slipping over 3 times AND my council tax will probably be going up
My son did the same walk and slippped twice
My dog hasn’t been walked all weekend because I do it EVERY weekday and refuse to do it weekend when my husband and daughter are home but neither of them will do it
I DIDNT EVEN WANT THE bleeping DOG , I DONT EVEN LIKE THE bleeping DOG , but to not walk it is neglectful
He wanted the thing and they BOTH promised they’d walk it because the last dog we had was left to me all the time and I didn’t want to do it with another dog
I SHOULD give it back to the rescue but I know my husband would forever resent me , would probably be the icing on the cake , make it bleeping unbearable to live here so will my daughter and one of us will leave
I’m sick to death of the dog and the ice
I got my ironing out earlier , ironing board and hangers to find THE DOG HAD EATEN THE bleeping PLUG
‘ oh yeah ‘ , says ‘ I was supposed to do that at the weekend’ so he KNEW the dog had eaten it but did nothing but lay horizontally on the settee all weekend because his job is stressful and I’m stressful to live with because I bleeping moan all the time
I have 2 more loads of washing to do , so that will make 3 baskets of ironing to do
Who died, and made you the ironing lady. They both sound lazy make them do their own ironing for once.

As for the dog, when this one dies don't believe them when they say they will walk the next one. Don't get another dog.

Reactions: 5
One of my candidates asked for a review of his work. Not really supposed to do it but did him a favour, he didnt like the advise I gave him and said he wanted a zoom meeting with me at 4pm tomorrow.
Told him I could spare him 15 minutes on phone at 2.30 instead. Why ask for advise and then say its not what they wanted.
Im just going to let him submit and be rejected for shoddy work.
I just walked away from the desk and am taking an extended lunch break before I tell one of them where to go.
Nothing more annoying than people who seek advice then react badly because its not what they want to hear. Stick to your guns and shoot him with both barrels.

Who died, and made you the ironing lady. They both sound lazy make them do their own ironing for once.

As for the dog, when this one dies don't believe them when they say they will walk the next one. Don't get another dog.
Absolutely not getting another , I won’t even entertain it 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping pop ups, emails, reminders relating to Valentines Day!

Thankfully None from Tesco because they sent me an email with an OPT OUT option...

I had a text message last week, reminding me of an appointment today at 10 am with Dr blah blah ..
I couldn't remember what it was about, possibly a follow up to a fall I had a couple of months ago?
I clicked on the number to cancel it and noticed it was actually for the hospital, I've been re-referred to a new rheumatologist. . tit!! I cant miss that, sling myself together, brave getting my car out from the drive in thick snow and drive the journey there in not very nice conditions.
Arrive, check in, oh no, shes not in today, all her appointments are telephone appointments 😡
It didn't say that in my text message!!
Guess who sat in her car, outside the hospital for her consultation? 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Work is really getting to me today.
If I get to the end of day without telling someone to shove it, it will be a miracle.
Yet more people moaning that another company has not contacted them yet.
I dont work for them the clue is literally in the title. Contact them yourself, then they say can I not do it for them, no I cant. Have had to explain that replying to the email sent by said company will get a response from them quicker than emailing me to moan about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Work is really getting to me today.
If I get to the end of day without telling someone to shove it, it will be a miracle.
Yet more people moaning that another company has not contacted them yet.
I dont work for them the clue is literally in the title. Contact them yourself, then they say can I not do it for them, no I cant. Have had to explain that replying to the email sent by said company will get a response from them quicker than emailing me to moan about it.
ahh, good old customer service?

Reactions: 2
I’m meant to be recreating IKEA’s meatballs and mash for tea but have none of the lingonberry jam 😫 I have the creamy sauce though so swings and roundabouts I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not so much pisses me off as maybe my heart sink. My friend has just told me she's pregnant. That's me, the only one in my friend group without a child. I don't even think I want kids, but just fed up thats all people become. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I won't give my views about Covid I will be banned.

But grassing really pisses me off.

A friend who came to me complaining and whinging, then just saying no to every piece of advise I could come up with, only to go & do the exact opposite anyway.

I'm not Dalai Lama, witch?? What else did you want me to say? I can barely direct my own life, I have no secret answers to sort out yours. If you have a tit plan of your own, why do you waste my time in the first place? Smh.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not getting another , I won’t even entertain it 👍👍
Take it to a rescue centre if you are truly unhappy. Not fair that you should do all the walking. Should always be split between the adults in the house.

People that are looking for confrontation on everything they post and reply to on tattle! It’s a chat forum, chill.

Reactions: 14
My rude tutor. He's an hole, marked me down over a couple of grammar mistakes, says he's 'blunt' which means he's actually a nob. I'm fuming! Lowest score I've ever got and with no feedback. I rely on that to help. 'That makes no sense' is not feedback.

He compared me to other students basically saying I'm tit and I'm paying for this?! REALLY.

A complaint to the uni is due I think. I'm not the only one upset.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My rude tutor. He's an hole, marked me down over a couple of grammar mistakes, says he's 'blunt' which means he's actually a nob. I'm fuming! Lowest score I've ever got and with no feedback. I rely on that to help. 'That makes no sense' is not feedback.

He compared me to other students basically saying I'm tit and I'm paying for this?! REALLY.

A complaint to the uni is due I think. I'm not the only one upset.
I always find university lecturers very rude. Superior attitudes. Can’t stand it

That I was advised by my PhD supervisor to essentially make friends with another one of his students, so I emailed them asking to meet up virtually (cringe at that term) and I’ve had no response! I haven’t got time or the mental capacity to be doing crap like that 😂

My neighbour has had a cat hanging around her garden and obviously fed it - honestly imo it's not the biggest of issues since the neighbourhood I live in feeds a lot of the other neighbours cats we just don't let them inside pretty much, but I can see how other people may see it as an issue.
Anyway, this cat hardly looks like a stray - looks a fine weight and overall healthy, but she has decided that it probably is a stray and has seemingly let him inside. Granted, she asked people on Facebook if it's anyone's cat but it really just feels like she's going the wrong way around this for a cat that looks so good - one of those paper collars would have been a good choice to see if she could get a response before taking it in in.
I reckon she will get him scanned for a chip and if none is found she will either keep him or send him to the local non-kill shelter. Honestly, I just feel annoyed for the potential owners of the cat at this point.

Everyone and everything (It’s been a rubbish day😂)
Oh and all this Valentines shite!! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.