What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have pork steaks in the fridge that say 'use by 3rd Feb' but got other stuff to use today so was gonna freeze the pork steaks. I said to fella yesterday 'have you frozen the pork?' He says yeah, was just in the fridge making a brew and it's still in the fridge.. 🙄 if I put it in the freezer now will be OK?

Also can't stand the way whenever the baby wakes up at 5.30am it's always me who has to try and get him back to sleep and eventually get up with him cos he doesnt go back. I dont mind really but the offer would be nice. I'd like some sleep sometimes too...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We have pork steaks in the fridge that say 'use by 3rd Feb' but got other stuff to use today so was gonna freeze the pork steaks. I said to fella yesterday 'have you frozen the pork?' He says yeah, was just in the fridge making a brew and it's still in the fridge.. 🙄 if I put it in the freezer now will be OK?
They’ll be fine yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've removed my lash extensions as they were really sparse (last infilled on 18th December!) and I look like a 10 year old with winged liner. I'm rubbish at eye makeup but if I wear none I look dead. Please Boris let me have my lashes done soon

I am bleeping sick of roblox and how my kids keep getting upset because they’ve traded away a pet that actually they didn’t want to trade (so why put it up for trade then 🤯), or when some little tit on the other end tries to pull a fast one and removes their items from the trade at the last second so my kids lose their items and get nothing in return. One of mine is currently in bits because apparently someone ‘stole’ their pet and they weren’t even in a trade. Not sure how/if that’s possible.

They get so upset. I keep reminding them NOT to offer anything they don’t actually want to trade so that at least they keep their favourites. Do they listen? Of course not, they’re hoping to find something better by offering up their best pet. It’s driving me mad, you’d think they’d lost an actual pet the way they react. I do feel bad for them. I remember getting upset in a very similar way when playing Pokemon when I was 8, and the people trying to pull a fast one and scamming kids out of their virtual pets are scum. It’s akin to walking up to a child in the park and taking one of their toys as far as I’m concerned. But for fucks sake how many times do I have to repeat myself before the message sinks in.

I dunno maybe it’s character building.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am bleeping sick of roblox and how my kids keep getting upset because they’ve traded away a pet that actually they didn’t want to trade (so why put it up for trade then 🤯), or when some little tit on the other end tries to pull a fast one and removes their items from the trade at the last second so my kids lose their items and get nothing in return. One of mine is currently in bits because apparently someone ‘stole’ their pet and they weren’t even in a trade. Not sure how/if that’s possible.

They get so upset. I keep reminding them NOT to offer anything they don’t actually want to trade so that at least they keep their favourites. Do they listen? Of course not, they’re hoping to find something better by offering up their best pet. It’s driving me mad, you’d think they’d lost an actual pet the way they react. I do feel bad for them. I remember getting upset in a very similar way when playing Pokemon when I was 8, and the people trying to pull a fast one and scamming kids out of their virtual pets are scum. It’s akin to walking up to a child in the park and taking one of their toys as far as I’m concerned. But for fucks sake how many times do I have to repeat myself before the message sinks in.

I dunno maybe it’s character building.
I shouldn't laugh, but although I don't know about roblox, I have heard of Pokemon, and I can imagine how upset the kids are. When I was younger it was football cards.

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t allowed to take any leave this week because we’re too busy. Ok fine. But I’m also being forced to attend a virtual away day today. It’s just gone 11am and we’ve done four quizzes. Why couldn’t I have today off?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wasn’t allowed to take any leave this week because we’re too busy. Ok fine. But I’m also being forced to attend a virtual away day today. It’s just gone 11am and we’ve done four quizzes. Why couldn’t I have today off?!
Away days are such a scam!! I don't think I've ever attended one that was worthwhile. Corporate bullshit innit

Reactions: 5
my bf is a foreigner in my country but properly registered when it comes to living working etc
this morning we got yet another call from the police for a ''routine conversation''
feeling like criminals for no reason and then we get there and they ask us things like how long we've been together
do the police really have nothing better to do?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I play white noise for the baby to sleep to through his naps on my Alexa and it's just randomly stopped 5 times so he's woke up 5 times and I've had to settle him 5 times. Stupid bloody thing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I play white noise for the baby to sleep to through his naps on my Alexa and it's just randomly stopped 5 times so he's woke up 5 times and I've had to settle him 5 times. Stupid bloody thing
This has just reminded me when my girl was a a few weeks old I used to have to sit with her on the toilet with the shower running to get her to go to sleep. She sleeps 12 hours a night now- it’s so tough but they normally get so much better at sleeping x

Reactions: 2
This has just reminded me when my girl was a a few weeks old I used to have to sit with her on the toilet with the shower running to get her to go to sleep. She sleeps 12 hours a night now- it’s so tough but they normally get so much better at sleeping x
He has been sleeping worse than usual due to his teething but the hoover sounds have been helping him! Would help if she didn't keep stopping haha x

Im pissed off finding out certain educational settings are getting the vaccine for their staff but others arent. How is that fair? And why is it fair they get it but my Dad who hasn't been able to work in a year is on the critically vunerable list is still waiting?! 😤

Reactions: 3
My husband video calling his parents AGAIN. He only spoke to them on Monday. They aren't going anywhere, he's not going anywhere WHAT are they talking about. I'm hiding in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband video calling his parents AGAIN. He only spoke to them on Monday. They aren't going anywhere, he's not going anywhere WHAT are they talking about. I'm hiding in the bathroom.
I dont blame you, i do that sometimes !

Reactions: 1
Everything not just today but yesterday too. It’s been one of those weeks

1- receive a letter from paediatrics to say they are discharging my daughter (undiagnosed autism and adhd) as they haven’t heard from me and I haven’t filled in my questionnaires and neither have the school. I filled mine in and was sent back the 22nd of November (wasn’t due till the 7th of January) school semy there’s back also before Christmas. Phoned them and literally broke down crying and now waiting for her to ring me this week to see what she can do.

2- was trying to contact my GP surgery About above daughters sleeping Since 8:30 am couldn’t get through I’ve tried phoning over 100 times (121 to be accurate) managed to get through. Broke down crying explain to receptionist that I’m exhausted that she averages 2 hours of unbroken sleep a night, she’s incredibly violent towards herself and me. That I feel like I’m having a breakdown. To be told it’s not an emergency I should of phoned earlier for a call back As there was now none available . Kind of lost my cool and told her I’ve been trying all day can email over proof of she would like. And guess what magically an appointment was available within the hour

3- Was sitting on the bed getting ready for the day. heard my neighbour slagging off my other half to street. For saying the vaccine didn’t work and it doesn’t protect you. When he didn’t say that at all. She didn’t tell them what he actually said was she could still be carrying it spreading it when she went and got her tattoo done last week and hair cut this week..... she’s back to work in a hospital after a year off, also failed to tell them how she got sent home from work being ill had an ex round for a quickie Basically tried to make my partner look like an absolute bleep to the whole street.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.