What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw someone today wearing jeans with a logo across the butt. praying this style doesn’t take off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My sleeping has gone off on one again and now I’m awake after falling asleep at 9pm. I suppose I’m desperate for tips on how to sleep through and now only have five hour stretches and then be awake for an hour and then back to sleep (I know not picking up my phone would be a start)
Asmr before bed be good. Latte ASMR is great or Gentle Whisper.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
F'ing moronic fan girls who hang out on threads to challenge anyone who says anything negative about their hero YouTubers.
How stupid can you be? Do you think they give a shite about you?? LOL You provide views = revenue PERIOD

Reactions: 5
My sleeping has gone off on one again and now I’m awake after falling asleep at 9pm. I suppose I’m desperate for tips on how to sleep through and now only have five hour stretches and then be awake for an hour and then back to sleep (I know not picking up my phone would be a start)
Just go to your GP and get sleeping tablets. Nytol made me hyper, I’ve had every sleeping tablet under the sun. Get some phenergen- it’s an antihistamine. See if that helps with the sleep

Criminals blaming mental health for their actions.
2 stories I've read in 2 days where ppl have exhibited unforgivable behaviour and when caught out they've said oh its because of my mental health. Did anyone see that girl on the jet 2 flight? Shes one...
Blaming her mental health instead of the fact she was downing alcohol and cant handle herself drunk?

Having mh issues myself i just feel as if it cheapens it or makes it looks like im seconds away from endangering people!

Reactions: 8
Last night at half 11 we were woken up by loud fireworks which went on for ages. They seemed to be coming from the new builds housing estate . It wasn't just trouble makers setting a couple off, I've seen fewer fireworks at organised displays, so think they must have been celebrating.

It's annoyed me cos they woke me up and fireworks aren't meant to go off after 11pm ( unless NYE or diwali) .

Reactions: 7
That my period just had to start earlier than normal today when I was going to get my first Hollywood Wax..😤

• Sad
Some idiot (drunk probably) kept knocking at some door in my complex in the middle of the night for roughly 30 minutes. I thought they were going to break that door with how aggressive the knocking was. It was scary. They woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep until 6am (I was also worried they'd start knocking at other doors, including mine which is the first door you face on my floor when exiting the elevator). Then when I finally managed to fall asleep again, I had a bad nightmare. Smh - it was the first time in ages I'd gone to bed early.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
So I can’t tell the difference between this expensive nut milk machine and a coffee maker:

I’m pre-annoyed at myself because unless god grants me perserverance to get to the bottom of this, I’m about to find out the hard way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So I can’t tell the difference between this expensive nut milk machine and a coffee maker:

I’m pre-annoyed at myself because unless god grants me perserverance to get to the bottom of this, I’m about to find out the hard way.
This looks so good! Very expensive though! If you buy it, let us know if it's any good.

My daughter's stubbornness of not wanting to take care of her blood sugars & diet ( she's Type1) and the fact we've got clinic at end of month and I know I'll get moaned at

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This looks so good! Very expensive though! If you buy it, let us know if it's any good.
Oh there’s no way I’m paying for that! I want the Chef’n nut milk maker but I won’t get it if my coffee machine can do the same job. Sorry, I didn’t mean to be misleading in my original post!!

And I finished reading and watching the videos. This machine uses what looks like a spin cycle for the grounded nuts. My coffee machine doesn’t do that. 😕 It also has a different dispenser. I think it won’t work. They’re very similar though!

Last edited:
Update: I tried making almond milk in my coffee machine notwithstanding my machine’s shortcomings and I have to say that I’m a fan!
It was beige-y white and tasted well like almonds. I added a little vanilla and maple syrup. This worked for dunking cookies. Will I be making this everyday? No; I have to clean up almond grinds. I’m not even remotely looking forward to it. Will I try scaling up the recipe so I can keep a bottle in the fridge? Yes, I’ll give it a shot 😃

My neighbor and his 🤬 leaf blower.

I swear he loves that thing more than his wife and children.

• Haha
People who message you in the middle of the night about something you have for sale on fb marketplace 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.