What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody GP receptionists who think they have done a masters in medicine are twats
I’m a GP receptionist and I promise we aren’t all like that. I know we have a bad reputation but honestly some of us are nice and in my surgery we aren’t allowed to give any kind of medical advice cos we aren’t medically trained. They should all be like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband.... Still 🙄🙄

My last words to him last night. Goodnight love you, don't forget to take the bin out

He didn't take the bin out

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My husband.... Still 🙄🙄

My last words to him last night. Goodnight love you, don't forget to take the bin out

He didn't take the bin out
I have to remind my fella to take the bins out 7 times and most of the time I still have to do it in the morning of in my pjs with my hair all over the place 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got a lot going on at the moment, and unfortunately the way I tend to cope with things is through comfort eating. But now I feel like I've put weight on, I feel disgusting. Which is adding to the stress I already feel and it's a vicious circle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Car insurance
Looking to upgrade my 3 door VW to something more family suitable
Currently pay £500 for insurance (could probably get it for less too)
Quotes are coming up over £2000
I’ve only been driving for 5 years (started late in my 20s) but still! Not like I’m trying to insurance a Lamborghini or something 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I have to remind my fella to take the bins out 7 times and most of the time I still have to do it in the morning of in my pjs with my hair all over the place 🥲
I think my husband only forgets when I remind him .
The bin men come early where we live now and everyone else puts their bin our the night before. They must think we always forget as ours goes out about 2 minutes before they arrive

Reactions: 2
I think my husband only forgets when I remind him .
The bin men come early where we live now and everyone else puts their bin our the night before. They must think we always forget as ours goes out about 2 minutes before they arrive
We are the same 🤣

I thought it was almost the end of work day, turns out it's barely past noon? The audacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was absolutely starving. Ate loads too quickly. Now feel sick.

Car insurance
Looking to upgrade my 3 door VW to something more family suitable
Currently pay £500 for insurance (could probably get it for less too)
Quotes are coming up over £2000
I’ve only been driving for 5 years (started late in my 20s) but still! Not like I’m trying to insurance a Lamborghini or something 🤦‍♀️
Add some more people on to the policy - that’s what I did to take mine down. Added my dad and a friend even though they will likely never drive it! Also lots of “black box” policies came up when I was searching recently when I changed my car. They didn’t give me that much more off to warrant getting one in my case though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was mad about it at the time and now the day has come round and I’m mad about it all over again.

My Dad and little brother have come over from Dublin to visit my grandparents for a few days. No mention of it to me from anyone, I find things out from what he posts on Twitter. We speak every week on a family video call, so why so secretive?

He‘s not seen us… I include my son, his grandson in this, since Feb 2019. Clearly he’s not bothered.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Radio 5 Live. I used to listen to it all the time but find it so PC and ‘right on’ I can’t bear to listen to it anymore which is a shame as their coverage of sport is great. Oh well.

Reactions: 3
Being out at the park, (I may have mentioned before that I hate the park)….anyway kids were playing nicely with friends, I was having a lovely chat with their mum and then 💦💦💦💦💦 An absolute downpour so we all had to run away, then within ten minutes it’s all dry again! Bloody British “summer” can duck right off!

• Sad
Add some more people on to the policy - that’s what I did to take mine down. Added my dad and a friend even though they will likely never drive it! Also lots of “black box” policies came up when I was searching recently when I changed my car. They didn’t give me that much more off to warrant getting one in my case though
Thanks for this!
Managed to find a quote for 700 added my dad on who’ll only drive my car if I visit him and he needs to move it to park or something and got it down to £550!

Started C25K today and I've fucked both my knees (don't even know how as I was lightly jogging), I'm wincing in pain and struggling to get up and down the stairs

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.