What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally - I'm annoyed at my mother in law. Long story. Won't bore you all with it

In general - annoyed at the lack of understanding around MH issues

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've spent my whole lunch break on Asos looking for new clothes and not found one thing I like

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reversed into a bollard and dented and scuffed my car. Raging isn’t the word. I have a reversing camera too; I just didn’t use them at all. No idea why got into me. I just swung back without looking in a single mirror 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When I just want to post straight away but always have to wait 100/200+ seconds, arghhhhh!

Reactions: 7
I reversed into a bollard and dented and scuffed my car. Raging isn’t the word. I have a reversing camera too; I just didn’t use them at all. No idea why got into me. I just swung back without looking in a single mirror 🙄
I’ve done this before. Straight into a wheelie bin. Annoying as duck. Where do they sneak out from 😂

Reactions: 2
The fact influencers are a thing. Seriously, why do people actually care about a strangers life so much; who are half these people, and why we do care what they do with their day?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve done this before. Straight into a wheelie bin. Annoying as duck. Where do they sneak out from 😂
I’ve had this car maybe three weeks max as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ A friend of a friend is going to sort it though - take the dent out and sort scratches (there’s quite a few). I could have cried when they told me the cost but I know it’s by far nothing compared to what a proper garage would charge. Still can’t say I fancy spending it on that though!

Reactions: 1
I feel nauseous one minute, then fine the next, then nauseous again ... rinse and repeat.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Had to have time off work sick due to Covid (btw, I was double vaccinated) and have been waiting since Monday for a GP call so a sick note can be issued.
Deadline was 8pm tonight. It's 8:03pm 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You're not a failure. Next time you go you'll smash it. I'm rather fond of the quote "success isn't final, failure isn't fatal, it's the courage to continue that counts".
Thanks for the kind words ;):)

Update
I quit the gym today and I feel much better for it. 🤪

I just did not like it and I didn't get a good vibe from anyone. Plus social distancing was non existent so I didn't feel comfortable

I have my vaccine scheduled for tomorrow after I decided to reschedule last week due to schedule conflicts.

One week later, I'm none wiser. I'm still not fully comfortable with the vaccine and can't make up my mind as to whether I want to wait it off another while.

With all these stories of people being double-vaxxed and yet still managing to catch COVID, I'm questioning the whole purpose of the process. I feel like I'm about to get the vaccine under societal duress. Basically, these days it's either you get the vaccine and you're a functioning member of society or you don't and you get ostracized. Someone take me to another planet. I'd rather live on Venus and melt like a candle in the sun at this point lol.

On another note, I'm due to be off from this evening until next Tuesday and of course, the rain decided to be our uninvited annoying guest of the week! Same thing happened when I took the first week of July off. The weather was marvelous for weeks prior and after my leave, but of course, it was horrendous during that one specific week. The Irish weather has a vendetta against me!
Bib but that's for all vaccinations not just the covid one. Getting a vaccine does not prevent people from catching a virus it just lessens the effects. The flu vaccine doesn't stop anyone getting that either.
It's much better to be vaccinated than not in my honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Following on from my rant about car insurance prices yesterday, feeling the same about car prices!
Insurance I’ve looked at is doing a valuation 6k less than asking price for car I want (how does that even work? Want to make sure not being ripped off)
Another car I had seen actually had 10,000 more miles than advertised so again felt overpriced but no idea what I actually should be paying 🤣

Reactions: 1
Following on from my rant about car insurance prices yesterday, feeling the same about car prices!
Insurance I’ve looked at is doing a valuation 6k less than asking price for car I want (how does that even work? Want to make sure not being ripped off)
Another car I had seen actually had 10,000 more miles than advertised so again felt overpriced but no idea what I actually should be paying 🤣
Check out Parker’s

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.