Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made that exact recipe from the book and royally fucked it up because I follow recipes step by step and it didn’t say when to put the eggs in.
I don’t consider recipes to just be a guide...if it requires an ingredient tell us when to add it!

Reactions: 8
Yes 😂 It’s full of mums raving about how easy and healthy Rebecca’s recipes are. Oh and competing about who can get to 100 foods first. One did it at 7.5 months and took a picture of her baby in front of helium ‘100’ balloons to celebrate reaching one hundred different foods. It’s ridiculous. Full of PFB (perfect first baby) crap.
Wow. The amount of cringe I’m experiencing from this post is unreal. It’s going to take 2 days just to uncurl my toes. Can not stand smug, show offs like this. She literally pulled money out for these useless 100 balloons. Her life must be so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% agree with all of this! So many parents seem to project their food issues onto their kids. A 3 year old should be allowed to have a biscuit and hiding food is surely just asking for trouble!! Most things in moderation are fine or that’s my thinking anyway just because an adult can’t control themselves with the biscuit tin doesn’t mean her child won’t be able to!!
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 1
It’s all so ridiculous. As literally anyone with older / grown up children knows, what they will eat as a baby or toddler bears almost no resemblance to what they’ll eat as they grow up. Sorry smug mums 🤣

Reactions: 10
Eee what I can’t believe I’m reading that 😂😂 what is wrong with people man. Who gives a duck how many foods your kid has eaten by 7 months old. They’ll all be living on spaghetti hoops and mini milks by the time they’re 2 anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eee what I can’t believe I’m reading that 😂😂 what is wrong with people man. Who gives a duck how many foods your kid has eaten by 7 months old. They’ll all be living on spaghetti hoops and mini milks by the time they’re 2 anyway 😂
I wish my 2 year old would eat spaghetti hoops. Pickiest eater ever and we did BLW!! 😅😅 maybe it’s because Rebecca’s book wasn’t around as a bible then!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish my 2 year old would eat spaghetti hoops. Pickiest eater ever and we did BLW!! 😅😅 maybe it’s because Rebecca’s book wasn’t around as a bible then!!!!
I’d rather let my child survive on chocolate coins before I join the cult of Rebecca 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
H
Honestly don’t worry my two nearly three year old is basically made of 90% toast 🤣 refuses his dinner most nights and I always cave and let him have toast/cereal before bed as I don’t want him to be hungry! I’m pretty sure when our kids are grown they will eat more variety so let’s not stress ourselves ✌🏻❤

H

Honestly don’t worry my two nearly three year old is basically made of 90% toast 🤣 refuses his dinner most nights and I always cave and let him have toast/cereal before bed as I don’t want him to be hungry! I’m pretty sure when our kids are grown they will eat more variety so let’s not stress ourselves ✌🏻❤
This!!! Toddlers are unreasonable arseholes when it comes to food. It’s 99.9% of the time not even about the food anyway. When they’re older they’ll realise that food is amazing and they’ll eat everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This!!! Toddlers are unreasonable arseholes when it comes to food. It’s 99.9% of the time not even about the food anyway. When they’re older they’ll realise that food is amazing and they’ll eat everything.
H

Wait until they are teens....literally screw their noses up at everything you feed them 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I did BLW with my 2 year old and she hates everything! She would (and does) survive on chicken nuggets, toast and potato waffles. My eldest was weaned on jars of baby food because I couldn’t even boil water without burning it back then and he has always eaten absolutely everything. Just shows that kids will do what they want regardless of how they’re weaned or if they’ve been given 100 foods before one!

18 posts since the last recipe, and none in 2021. She knows this is a weaning account right?

All shes seems to do now is repost stories of the instahun crew doing boomerangs of opening her book 🙄

Oh and of course keep doing swipe ups to amazon just incase we don't all know where to buy the books...

Reactions: 6
Surely the person selling it on eBay has bought it at some point themselves though so she would have received the royalties when they bought it. It’s no different to if I had bought the book and then gave it to a friend is it?

Reactions: 13
They are probably selling their copy on eBay after realising the recipes are just a guide and you shouldn’t expect to follow it step by step.
I can’t believe she’s actually said I don’t get paid if you buy it on eBay, mortified for her, would you be arsed for the sake of a few people buying it on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are probably selling their copy on eBay after realising the recipes are just a guide and you shouldn’t expect to follow it step by step.
I can’t believe she’s actually said I don’t get paid if you buy it on eBay, mortified for her, would you be arsed for the sake of a few people buying it on eBay
Just a guide 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.