Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not defending her actions but nursery's local to me open are as normal, not just for keyworker or essential worker children like schools.

She has definitely broke the rules before now, and seeing her send her daughter to nursery who is coming down with something while she has a likely solo Netflix and chill session clearly shows lack of empathy for the rest of the country many, myself included who are struggling with multiple children at home trying to get through homeschooling and it's very hard.

The squinty selfies aren't atall what anyone needs right now!

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her if Nina is in private nursery she’s probably already paid her fees for January and if she takes her out she wouldn’t get a refund because they’re still open. Nursery is so expensive too.

Its definitely annoying though 😕

Reactions: 4
I don’t even watch her stories anymore because it got to the point they were full of her daughter eating and Rebecca hounding her. Same conversation over and over. Is it nice Nina? What is it. Boring. Have a private account to share your daughter. So yeah, no idea if she does any recipes anymore because I couldn’t stand the over exposure of her poor daughter.

Reactions: 3
Think we need a generic weaning insta thread soon I’ve just seen someone is charging £60 for a closed Facebook group weaning course yet they have no knowledge or experience other than their daughter only got the amount of followers they have from a couple of hinch shout outs and another woman is writing a weaning book yet again no experience or knowledge in baby nutrition. It’s quite worrying for those starting out I know I would have been fooled by it all 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think we need a generic weaning insta thread soon I’ve just seen someone is charging £60 for a closed Facebook group weaning course yet they have no knowledge or experience other than their daughter only got the amount of followers they have from a couple of hinch shout outs and another woman is writing a weaning book yet again no experience or knowledge in baby nutrition. It’s quite worrying for those starting out I know I would have been fooled by it all 🙈
£60 for what? All the info you need is out there for free?
Taking advantage of worried mums is disgusting!

Reactions: 4
It’s not the point that it’s a private nursery or about fees etc. The advice is don’t go anywhere that is not essential. Rebecca doesn’t do essential work. I’m struggling myself juggling essential work (I can’t work from home) and trying to keep on top of my mother home schooling my child properly (nightmare) and then doing it myself on my days off. It’s a right feck on but I’d have to be DESPERATE before I sent her to school/nursery during this time of a bloody global pandemic. Disgusting. Especially sitting watching Netflix.

Reactions: 7
I don’t even watch her stories anymore because it got to the point they were full of her daughter eating and Rebecca hounding her. Same conversation over and over. Is it nice Nina? What is it. Boring. Have a private account to share your daughter. So yeah, no idea if she does any recipes anymore because I couldn’t stand the over exposure of her poor daughter.
The sheer amount of Nina on her account I feel uncomfortable with.... that poor child being so exposed just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when she is feeling poorly or tired.

Reactions: 6
£60 for what? All the info you need is out there for free?
Taking advantage of worried mums is disgusting!
That’s disgusting. I left all weaning groups on Facebook as they were the most awful judgemental groups! As much as I find her annoying, I’d rather following someone like SR nutrition, least she’s qualified

My daughter is still going to nursery, both me and my partner are essential workers but can work from home (we work in the financial sector)
I don't like sending her at all, but we can't work with her at home. We are stuck with little choice of what to do. I'm grateful for the nursery staying open so that we can still work, and as much as I'd rather her be at home I know her nursery are doing all they can to keep her safe. So much so that they have not had any covid incidents since they reopened in the summer so I do have confidence in them.
Seeing her sitting watching Netflix and bloody meal planning is so annoying. Some of us are doing everything we can to keep our bloody jobs, keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. We have no choice but to send our children away to keep our livelihoods. She has so much privilege and she has no idea what its like to really struggle.

Reactions: 6
My daughter is still going to nursery, both me and my partner are essential workers but can work from home (we work in the financial sector)
I don't like sending her at all, but we can't work with her at home. We are stuck with little choice of what to do. I'm grateful for the nursery staying open so that we can still work, and as much as I'd rather her be at home I know her nursery are doing all they can to keep her safe. So much so that they have not had any covid incidents since they reopened in the summer so I do have confidence in them.
Seeing her sitting watching Netflix and bloody meal planning is so annoying. Some of us are doing everything we can to keep our bloody jobs, keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. We have no choice but to send our children away to keep our livelihoods. She has so much privilege and she has no idea what its like to really struggle.
It’s a piss take isn’t it. My mother is an essential worker and works from home while (only just) managing to take care of my child while I’m out at work for the nhs. The struggle is real. She couldn’t have Nina at home at home though, she’d get in the way of her Netflix series 🙄

It’s just wound me up seeing her story about HER banana hack as well. It’s not her blood banana hack. People have been doing it for ages.

Yeah, it’s not the fact that she’s sending Nina to nursery that’s bothersome. They’re open, she’s presumably paid, etc. But to post stories about sitting about watching Netflix just shows a complete lack of consideration for her followers, so many of whom have been struggling for almost a year. Must be nice to sit back and meal plan with a fancy book (pen and plain paper can do the same job, no?) watching shite on TV.

Reactions: 7
Shes another one who gets on my nerves so self important and I find her a bit of a cold fish towards her daughter to be honest.

Reactions: 1
She has had a couple of days without her daughter, she spent them watching Netflix, why on earth didn't she do the food shopping then instead of making the choice to do it with a toddler?! Probs just wants to go hunting for her book with her

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She has had a couple of days without her daughter, she spent them watching Netflix, why on earth didn't she do the food shopping then instead of making the choice to do it with a toddler?! Probs just wants to go hunting for her book with her
She’s a twit

Lazy lazy lazy. Never known anyone like her. Walk your daughter the 10 minutes to nursery, then go for your food shopping. Its not fecking essential to drag her round supermarkets in a pandemic.

Reactions: 11
Probably why she's the size she is, sits around all day eating pasta smothered in cheese and butter. Lazy. Its gross

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.