Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She had a double helping of peas (thank god after yesterday’s treats)’

I mean honestly, her relationship with food is so skewed, she’s a child, teach them that they can have everything in moderation without having to ‘make up’ for it the next day!
She knows the food is bad.

Is it just me or did the whole domestic abuse thing come across as patronising? Or was it a call for help? 🤔 just seemed so strange the way she went on about it

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought that it came across badly. Her weird little smirks and faux concerned faces.

Reactions: 3
I really dislike that she always films in close up of her face ALLLLL the time ! I don’t want to see anyone that close up!!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did the whole domestic abuse thing come across as patronising? Or was it a call for help? 🤔 just seemed so strange the way she went on about it
I only got about 2 stories in and had to skip it. It just seemed so forced and like she was putting on an act of concern. It was quite odd. Maybe it got better as it went on but I just couldn't get through it.

Why are people who read books now called "book wankers"? As someone who has released a book (sort of), is she calling everyone who has bought her book a wanker? Don't most people read books? She comes across as a really bitchy person, the kind you would see sniggering at people.

Reactions: 7
Why are people who read books now called "book wankers"? As someone who has released a book (sort of), is she calling everyone who has bought her book a wanker? Don't most people read books? She comes across as a really bitchy person, the kind you would see sniggering at people.
I find her really odd. One minute she's this sweet mummy blogger who's all gentle and friendly then other times shes swearing and comes across really rude. There was a comment before about funny things your kids have pronounced wrong, I can't remember word for word but a child had called their mum a fat xxxx (some type of swear word) and she had the nerve to say maybe they're trying to tell you something!!
She needs to decide which persona she wants to portray on insta because the two just don't mix.

Reactions: 4
I also found it dead offensive when she said she’s now a book wanker. Like... there’s something wrong with reading?! I definitely think she tries way too hard to be relatable and ends up making stupid comments like that. She’s so out of touch with reality. I bet she received some backlash for that comment, but she’d never address it.

Reactions: 13
I also found it dead offensive when she said she’s now a book wanker. Like... there’s something wrong with reading?! I definitely think she tries way too hard to be relatable and ends up making stupid comments like that. She’s so out of touch with reality. I bet she received some backlash for that comment, but she’d never address it.
She’d better considering she’s an “author” 🙄🙄

I
I think the weird thing is her husband being completely edited out of her life- honestly if you don’t know differently you’d believe she’s a single mum!
In her stories a month or two ago she was asked about her relationship she said she was "married" but her husband has a "busy schedule" so it's just her and Nina "Alot of the time"...... Thought it was a weird as duck answer😏🤔😂

Reactions: 2
I

In her stories a month or two ago she was asked about her relationship she said she was "married" but her husband has a "busy schedule" so it's just her and Nina "Alot of the time"...... Thought it was a weird as duck answer😏🤔😂
And she took it as far to imply he wasnt there on NYE and it was just her and Nina having their cosy party. Was he just sat in the corner ?? You feel if he was a key worker she would have mentioned it before now.

Everyone that works full time 'has a busy schedule' but they still get to come home everyday and most get atleast a day or 2 off so there's definitely more to it as to why she keeps him completely hidden 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everyone that works full time 'has a busy schedule' but they still get to come home everyday and most get atleast a day or 2 off so there's definitely more to it as to why she keeps him completely hidden 🤷🏼‍♀️
especially when he has an open insta account himself and talks about her and Nina a lot such a weird set up x

Reactions: 5
that’s what I was thinking - you can’t be that busy ALLL the time. Defo feels like something is up. Funny she’s implied he likes to keep private, but is obvs fine with the massive exposure of his toddler 🤔

Reactions: 6
that’s what I was thinking - you can’t be that busy ALLL the time. Defo feels like something is up. Funny she’s implied he likes to keep private, but is obvs fine with the massive exposure of his toddler 🤔
That's a good point! I don't really post on social media, I'm quite private so obviously I don't expose my children either. So if he's not happy with his life being shown then he shouldn't be ok with his daughter being plastered to hundreds of thousands of people daily. But maybe he doesn't get a say in it, she comes across as quite bitchy alot of the time, my guess is that she wears the trousers in their relationship, if there even is one!

Just seen she’s been for a walk at her “local tarn” which is actually 12 miles from where she lives. I didn’t think in lockdown we were meant to drive for our exercise. But then she did it last time too driving to beaches and stuff!!! She has no concern for the rules.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just seen she’s been for a walk at her “local tarn” which is actually 12 miles from where she lives. I didn’t think in lockdown we were meant to drive for our exercise. But then she did it last time too driving to beaches and stuff!!! She has no concern for the rules.
There’s two girls in the press today who travelled 7 miles and got a fine or something?! Shame Rebecca didn’t too 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.